Need Help!!

klrb007

Registered
I was in a low speed crash on my 05 on Wednesday. I was riding to work and hit a patch of dirt that was left on the road. The bike has cracked fairings and a broken windshield. I can find the fairings and the windshield. The help I need is the support frame that holds the nose fairing and the mirrors. This frame is what I am having trouble finding. I have found several sites that have all the fairings and mirrors... Please help me find a site that I can replace this subframe. :please: My bike and myself are very sad about being all broken up. I broke both my arms in the crash. This post took 1.5 hrs... lol...

a good email for me is klrb007@yahoo.com

Thanks all!

I was in a low speed crash on my 05 on Wednesday. I was riding to work and hit a patch of dirt that was left on the road. The bike has cracked fairings and a broken windshield. I can find the fairings and the windshield. The help I need is the support frame that holds the nose fairing and the mirrors. This frame is what I am having trouble finding. I have found several sites that have all the fairings and mirrors... Please help me find a site that I can replace this subframe. :please: My bike and myself are very sad about being all broken up. I broke both my arms in the crash. This post took 1.5 hrs... lol...

a good email for me is klrb007@yahoo.com

Thanks all!

Daniel can get one for you...and he is a board sponsor :thumbsup:

:cheerleader: CloudNineMotorSports.com Website is Gone :cheerleader:

Good luck with it brother and good luck with the healing. Sorry to hear about the off.

glad you came out ok.

Hit up Daniel at Cloud9.

Watch out for ebay fairing stays....they could be bent and throw off all your mounting locations. You need a good one.

Sorry to hear about your get off..

I have oem stay in stock and can ship right away.paypal or cc accepted..

Thanks for all the wishes of a speedy recovery! Its been a month and a few days... got the cast off my right arm but the military docs forgot to xray my left wrist. Also broke... another cast for 4 more weeks!! Oh well, more time to look for parts and hopefully when Im all healed I can jump back on! Pics to come!
Trav

Back