September 3 / starved rock

I think us westside guys will be there earlier. 11 am or so. That would be me, friend Kevin on an 05, Pops Roos on his beemer, Cy (Whitebusa) and probably 3 or 4 others. We have never been there so we dont know about where were going once we hook up with you guys. My cell is 309-738-9093. Get in touch anytime. I work for 3-11pm so anytime before or after that.
I haven't been there in years. Last time I was there, I was dreaming of have a motorcycle. I work the same hours as you do..except I am stuck there until 11:30pm.

Slight chance of a thunderstorm. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the upper 50s.[/QUOTE]

Slight means it's riding weather. I've been riding all day today with it looking downright evil out there most of the day. If water ain't hitting me, it's riding weather.
smile.gif

Slight chance of a thunderstorm. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the upper 50s.

Slight means it's riding weather.   I've been riding all day today with it looking downright evil out there most of the day.   If water ain't hitting me, it's riding weather.  
smile.gif
[/QUOTE]
If it isn't pouring down rain when I am ready to leave my house, I will be there. Light rain is fine with me, just as long as I still feel safe riding. We have had so much rain this week, the roads should be free of most the oil.

Kanati,

Where are you doing your server migration at? We are going through that at my place of work (ZLB).

migrating SQL7 on windows2000 to a new SQL2005 server on Win2003 server. Peoria area.
smile.gif

They are just calling for scattered thunderstorms now... Grrrr... We wouldn't want to do this on saturday would we?

<!--EDIT|Kanati
Reason for Edit: None given...|1157053191 -->

The weather is looking better now! 10% chance of rain in the morning.
cool.gif

Didn't get a chance to be online much in the last 3-4 days but I'm still in.

Keith / Randy,
Could you guys let me know what time / where is the meeting spot at minooka? Also, if you know the way from downtown to that spot, please let me know. Thanks.

-Saurabh

<!--EDIT|ChiBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1157149552 -->

Watch the cops out on your way there guys. Holiday weekend, they will be out.

Mileage to Starved Rock:

Aurora/Naperville...54
Bloomington...63
Champaign...118
Chicago...94
Joliet...58
Peoria...65
Quad Cities...95
Rockford...83
Springfield...127
St. Louis...224
Directions:

I-39 southbound: South to I-80 east (exit #59). Go 2 miles to exit #81 (Rt. 178, Utica). Go south (right) 3 miles on Rt. 178 and follow the signs into the Park.

I-39 northbound: North to Exit #48 (Tonica exit). Go east (right) for approximately 5 miles to the T-intersection, which is Rt. 178. Go north (left) for approximately 5 miles and follow the signs into the Park.

I-80 Eastbound and Westbound: Get off at exit #81 (Rt.178, Utica). Go south 3 miles on Rt. 178 and follow the signs into the Park.

From the Chicago area: Take I-294 or I-355 south to I-55. Take I-55 south to I-80. Go west on I-80, 45 miles to Exit #81 (Rt. 178, Utica). Go south (left) 3 miles on Rt. 178 and follow the signs into the Park.

Alternate Chicago Routes:

90/94 South to 55 South to Route 80 West to Exit #81
57 South to 80 West to Exit #81

Back