Got my CCW permit!

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
Went to the mailbox yesterday after work, and there she was, my Utah out of state CCW permit! :cheerleader:

Now hopefully between this and my hunters safety certificate I'm a shoe-in for Wisconsin's permit! I've heard they will be issuing WI permits as early as September!! Can't wait....

Does either happen to have reciprocity with other states??

Don't know about the Wisconsin one yet, but the Utah one is good almost everywhere except Florida, but who the heck would want to go there anyway? :poke:

Technically I could get the FL one with my Utah one and a copy of my hunter's safety card. But like I mentioned, there is no reason to visit Florida unless I'm dropping a cheeseburger off on Blanca's porch, then ding dong ditching... :whistle:

Congrats. GsxrBots....I hope to see something like HR 822 passed, kind of a national reciprocity law.
I got my CCW permit a few years ago but just for Nebraska, several friends got NE, Utah, and Florida.

Oh great, Gsxrbots is now armed, I feel sorry for Blanca Busa.

Why does my gas tank have holes in it??????????? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Congrats:beerchug:
No better feeling of being able to carry a firearm legally. Its almost like a habit to have my cell phone and pistol every where I go or I feel like I am missing something.
The best way I can compare carrying a firearm to those that dont, its like having insurance, you hope you never have to use it but if you do. your glad you had it!!
Now go out and buy you a ruger lcp 380 pocket pistol for summer carrying you will love this gun, its light, small and deadly accurate!!

Of all the people on the org to have a shoot out with, I'm pretty sure Blanca isn't the guy.. :whistle:

Posted with my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk.

Congrats:beerchug:
No better feeling of being able to carry a firearm legally. Its almost like a habit to have my cell phone and pistol every where I go or I feel like I am missing something.
The best way I can compare carrying a firearm to those that dont, its like having insurance, you hope you never have to use it but if you do. your glad you had it!!
Now go out and buy you a ruger lcp 380 pocket pistol for summer carrying you will love this gun, its light, small and deadly accurate!!

I'm leaning toward the lc9...

Posted with my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk.

Ohh yeah and to all you New Jersey Folks your just screwed on protecting yourself from thugs and scumbags. New Jerseys Logo "If you dont like it move"

New Jersey can kiss my :moon:

Born and raised in NJ and one day I grew up and got wise and moved.

Yeah I think Blanca has an arsenal... Not the best idea :laugh:

I can't wait to get my concealed carry when I get out and move to wherever a good job takes me :thumbsup:. People are getting crazier by the day

LC9 is a bit bigger and tad heavier. I am looking for accuracy, lightness and compact size when I ride in the summer time. In the winter time I carry a Springfield Armory XD Sub Compact 40SW with an extended mag, Yeah I know,,, officer ask well why did you shoot the multi felony offender POS man 14 times? Well your honor 13 wasnt enough and 15 would have been to many. :rofl:

Congrats man, welcome to the club. Now go get yourself one of these bad boys. I love mine and it is loaded with some Hornady Critical Defense rounds.

Wow I had no Idea.......I thought Wisconsin was still the last hold out.
When Nebraska's permit went through (4 years ago?) I bought the celebratory XD-45. I have 3 XD's( 5" .40, Sub-compact .40 and the 5" .45), I carry all of them. I would like to get one of those 5 shot small wheel guns for the front jeans pocket in a .38 special and shoot +P loads.

By the way ...Congrats :beerchug:

Congrats on the permit.

You'll need more than the slingshot your mommy gave you if you wanna take me on.

I've been looking at the Sig .380 for a pocket gun.

Got my NRA handgun class tomorrow here in Milwaukee. Picked this up yesterday. XDM 40

1.jpg

Back