September 3 / starved rock

cool.gif

Im in like Flyn, boi!
smile.gif

my baby held together well tonite-150 n not even a whimper-atta boy!
biggrin.gif

i'll keep it reined in at the meet so Mrninja's slow-azz can keep up tho
tounge.gif

Hey-got off the phone with mrninja9 this am-(bastid woke me up before 10am...ugh!) he's definitely down and tryn to get some friends to join in too. Im still calln guys to see who else is available.

Mr Ninja is going? I haven't seen him post in about 3 weeks. Should be a good turnout. I hope I remember my camera! Any questions, give me a call on my cell.
815-509-1254
Two-way # 111*215460*1
-Randy

Mr Ninja is going?  I haven't seen him post in about 3 weeks.  Should be a good turnout.  I hope I remember my camera!  Any questions, give me a call on my cell.  
815-509-1254
Two-way # 111*215460*1
                    -Randy
If I don't answer, I am probably on my bike.  I am going to clean my bike now....

<!--EDIT|300Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1157213779 -->

yeah, Chris has been working really hard-between workin at The Gap folding clothes and getn hit on by all the gheys; packing the fudge at the Chocolate Factory; sponge-bathing the old folks prior to their gastro-bypass surgeries when they still weigh 400lbs and cant quite reach around to scrub their whole azz; and after all that bending to clean up the stalls in the midget pony ride-you can imagine Chris is pretty pooped out...so he called me quick just to say he got his new Dunlops on and will be resting up (that means snuggling with his stuffed Winnie The Pooh doll) so he is ready to go tomorrow.
laugh.gif

yeah, Chris has been working really hard-between workin at The Gap folding clothes and getn hit on by all the gheys; packing the fudge at the Chocolate Factory; sponge-bathing the old folks prior to their gastro-bypass surgeries when they still weigh 400lbs and cant quite reach around to scrub their whole azz; and after all that bending to clean up the stalls in the midget pony ride-you can imagine Chris is pretty pooped out...so he called me quick just to say he got his new Dunlops on and will be resting up (that means snuggling with his stuffed Winnie The Pooh doll) so he is ready to go tomorrow.  
laugh.gif
Sick...I guess you have to do what you have to do if you want a busa.

Did the topic for the Illinois/Wisconsin thing disappear?  

Last I heard was...  around 2pm Starved Rock State Park, September 3.

Did we decide on visitor's center parking lot?
The thread didn't dissappear, it was just moved to the Geographic riding areas forum in efforts for a little housekeeping -
Here is a link:

This thread will probably get moved there too.
smile.gif
Thanks MC for in the info.  Could we at least keep it here until Saturday?  More people will see it here.
As requested, will leave here until Sunday - then will move to Geographic.

Housekeeping, don't 'cha know!
smile.gif

smile.gif

Cool im in just got back from Trackday at autobahn man what a day and to now finish if off with a ride with a bunch of busas cool cant wait 12:30 range for Minooka then correct. Here is my cell phone 708-670-1380 call if your running late or call if u r coming to Minooka first but we dont know it so we dont leave ya. Looks like no rain and if it does well go back to my house and have my wife grill food for us LOL.

Cool im in just got back from Trackday at autobahn man what a day and to now finish if off with a ride with a bunch of busas cool cant wait 12:30 range for Minooka then correct. Here is my cell phone 708-670-1380 call if your running late or call if u r coming to Minooka first but we dont know it so we dont leave ya. Looks like no rain and if it does well go back to my house and have my wife grill food for us LOL.
I can't leave until about noon. Maybe 10 min before/later. I will be there, so don't leave without me!!!!

I am leaving at noon and going out to I55 up to 80W. Mapquest says it takes 1 hour. I am sure I can cut that down out in the country on my way to I55. How is traffic going from Wilmington to I80 on the north bound side of I55? I will be there, DO NOT LEAVE ME BEHIND!!!! If you call and I don't answer, I am on my way.
biggrin.gif

North on 55 shouldn't be a problem, no const. or anything. i'll be out @ the park around 1 or so. if ya see a guy on an 06 le thats gonna be me...:D

Back