semi is home

semi

Whoooosh!
Donating Member
Registered
made it in a short while ago safely without a ticket although i did get to spend some time on the side of the road with a NC trooper who was quite nice and gave me a warning...rode through several hours of fairly heavy rain with 3 batches of hail bouncing off my helmet but i didn't see the tornado they were warning about on the traffic signs around Nashville so i'm not complaining...i had a great time and want to thank every person there for making it another great Bash for me :beerchug:

hopefully, i will be able to get some pictures organized and start posting them up soon...again, thanks for another batch of great memories! :bowdown: the only thing that would have made it even better is if all of you could have been there!!

Looks like that egg samich breakfast fixed you up for the long ride home. Great to see you again!

Glad you made it home safely. Sorry about the bad weather. Glad you didn't get a ticket. There were enough given out over the weekend.

HAIL! and I thought I had a rough ride on the way down.
Glad ya made and thanks for the feedback on my cornering, it speed me right into a to a ticket :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Droid via Tapatalk

No ticket, just a warning, you must be living right! wonderful news, that you are home safe and sound. Was great seeing ya again, bigun!!!! Melissa says hi, and is wondering what her new screen name shall be????

Glad you made it home safe!! Wishing the NC Trooper that pulled Grumpy over was as nice. Oh well.....guess they needed our donation. Hope to see you in the Fall. HUGS
Posted via Mobile Device

thanks everyone, it was an interesting trip for sure! i was just glad when it was over and i could jump into the tub to warm up!!

Glad you made it home safely. Making friends with NC troopers, eh? :laugh:

i passed his wife on a solid yellow, she had slowed down and moved to the side to let me by and all he saw was me going by on the left side of the road...he said they were both riders and that she would have done that when she saw me behind her so he was going to give me the benefit of the doubt...he seemed like a really good guy :beerchug:

Looks like that egg samich breakfast fixed you up for the long ride home. Great to see you again!

Grumpy makes the best samich ever!

HAIL! and I thought I had a rough ride on the way down.
Glad ya made and thanks for the feedback on my cornering, it speed me right into a to a ticket :rofl: :rofl:

i don't know what you are talking about...who are you? do i know you? :laugh: sorry to hear you got one of the awards! same guy would have gotten me and Ace but we had rolled up behind some Harleys a couple of corners before we met him...i think this is the only time i have ever said i was glad to be stuck behind some of the slow-pokes

No ticket, just a warning, you must be living right! wonderful news, that you are home safe and sound. Was great seeing ya again, bigun!!!! Melissa says hi, and is wondering what her new screen name shall be????

i'm not sure but i know we can come up with something good, let me know if you come up with something...i'm stuck between making it refer to the Lotus or those wonderful pecan pies!!! :thumbsup:

Glad you made it in big guy, thanx for everything :puke:

We need a Soup Nazi :laugh:

no more soup for me!!! :banghead:

It was an honor and a pleasure to ride once again with you my Friend and Brother.

Sorry about the rain, but glad you didnt get that ticket!

It was an honor and a pleasure to ride once again with you my Friend and Brother.

Sorry about the rain, but glad you didnt get that ticket!

i feel the same way, i can't wait until we can get together and do it again!! :beerchug:

once again, it rained on me ALL the way through KY...i think i'm going to start riding around that state!! :laugh:

Lotus Lady?

Exige Queen?

maybe something that has to do with Lizards?:laugh:

Back