semi finally dragged himself back home

That would just take all the adventure out of it:laugh:

i didn't say i would let you guys know i had done it...then, i could let you run all over the country for a while trying to find us without having to worry about you getting too far away :whistle: :lol:

Bro , I had a blast once again ! I t was fun seeing you again and burning up the roads . Glad you make it back home safely!

Glad you made it back, it was great to see ya again and get to ride and hang out with ya.

:thumbsup: It was great seeing you again. Glad you had a safe trip home. Will catch up with you on another road trip.:beerchug:

One day, Semi...you and I will share the same stretch of pavement...together.

:beerchug:

Welcome home.

Bro , I had a blast once again ! I t was fun seeing you again and burning up the roads . Glad you make it back home safely!

glad you finally made it back down for the fun times! it was great seeing you sitting there when i pulled in :beerchug:

i didn't say i would let you guys know i had done it...then, i could let you run all over the country for a while trying to find us without having to worry about you getting too far away :whistle: :lol:[/QUOTE State of the art gps 550$ autocom 450$ Having to call semi to come get you PRICELESS:laugh:

eurika 028.jpg

Had a great time as always. Thanks for everything Colen. You, Dennis, Trish and Lisa made my weekend one of the best in a long time.

i didn't say i would let you guys know i had done it...then, i could let you run all over the country for a while trying to find us without having to worry about you getting too far away :whistle: :lol:[/QUOTE
State of the art gps 550$ autocom 450$ Having to call semi to come get you PRICELESS:laugh:

:rofl: it just wouldn't seem like a complete weekend unless i was trying to run you guys down at least once :thumbsup:

Had a great time as always. Thanks for everything Colen. You, Dennis, Trish and Lisa made my weekend one of the best in a long time.

i'm so glad you were able to come join the fun! you always make any trip better!!! :beerchug:

Back