Selling the Hemi...

unkleslapnutz

Donating Member
Registered
Well I went to day for my 45k services on my 04...ended up testing 2 06's..one 2500 Mega cab and one quad cab...I am now in love with the mega cab..the out side grew on my and the inside....well it was love at first site. So much room and the back seat reclines. Nice very very nice. So after working the sales guys over i ended leaving. I can say...Never buy a truck in Fay NC. All they had close to what I wanted was in white....which if they had come off some more I would have taken it...but I am test driving it and it had 3800 miles already on it...I was like WTF...he tried to say it was a program truck..strike 1...Then I was looking at it further cause he left me alone with it...French fry under the seat along with a tag from some sunglasses and a sweat or water stain on the back seat...not too big of a deal cause leather was being tossed in for free. and the seat mount on the driver side was rusty..WTF?....strike 2...then the killer to me..an after market predator towing device..not too nig of a deal but it was half ass installed...the switch was hanging under the dash and then under the hood the wire was cut...a HUGE WTF..and I am done. I told the guy I was done for the day and thoes were my reasons...Anyho..I am putting my hemi up for sale next month and taking the money I make on her and putting it down on the Mega cab..with the CTD..cause well if you have one or have driven one...you know why...

My wife has an 04 Quad hemi - she luvs it.

Good call on walking....

Theres alot of deals out there just keep looking.
Why are you trading up?

Well I want more power..to pretty much sum it up. I love the Hemi...But I should have gotten the CTD 2500 from the jump for the pulling power. Plus the Mega Cab has a ton more room in the back seat. And did I mention the power? ha ha ha
firedevil.gif

that truck gave me so much wood at the autoshow, I thought Id have to do a handstand at the urinal!
bowdown.gif
major f**kn bad-azz truck...on my wish list for next year tho.

guys-if you want the BIGGEST truck they make for commercial use? this is it-more headroom n legroom than everything else I saw n crawled thru at the show-better than Avalanche, Escalade, F350, Navigator, Suburban, Hummer, Range Rover...you name it I sat in one two weeks ago...only thing I could really WALK around in was this truck-F350 was close. Other than that, most are only comfy for those under 6' 4"-i had littel to no headroom even in the H2 n Escalade EXT!

n that CTD makes 600+ ft-lbs off tha showfloor!!!
muscle.gif

now THATS [/B]BIG DIESEL!

Yeah man...I found the one I want today...And may havae even found a buyer for my 1500 already...Which really gets me excited!!! I am asking 25000 for my 1500 as it sits with a gob of mods on it. Including the 6inches of lift.

Big B i know what you mean about size...But what sold me was the back seat...I dont often ride back there but there is a TON of leg room and the seate recline...Plus like my beloved Busa it has gobs of grunt. I scared the sales man the other day when he let me get into it a bit on the free way...but the one i am lining up is a 2500 FULLY loaded....pretty much if you can get it...this one has it. I am like a kid at Christmas
super.gif

Back