Seems like a good deal turbo busa

I like how he is selling a Turbo Busa and says it puts 220 to the rear tire ... And has 13,500 Pampered miles.

If I had 220hp, I would have definitely tried them all out, and there is no way that I could ever call it pampered.

It is a nice looking bike tho--

--Sky

Maybe what he meant was that it is so stinking' fast that he has to wear pampers every time he rides it...

--Sky

thats a pretty good deal imo. 13k aint chit. not for a busa motor. that will take 220 hp all day long. sweet rims to.

My point was not that it had a ton of miles on it or that the 220hp was bad for the motor, but that a bike like that is meant to be ridden and ridden hard, not pampered. If it were mine, it would have been ridden hard, then of the time came that I needed to sell it, I would be honest about it.

He turboed, regeared, lowered it and put 13k on it. You don't think he ever (not even once) ran it up to 5k rpm and dumped the clutch? Somehow, my definition of "pampered" doesn't include that type of behavior. Not to suggest that the bike couldn't take it, or is beat as a result, but "pampered"? I think not.

That being said, it does look like a pretty bike.

--Sky

I'd buy it, looks like a guy that wanted a "look what I have, look at all the expensive mods" kinda bike. 220 seems like a conservative tune, I'd think 250+ would be more common for a stage 1 Gen2. And if he did beat on it, the front tire has way les miles on it than the read :lol:

About 240whp is max on stock Gen-II engine. You need a few upgrades to make 300whp safely. Then a full build and 400+ is possible with that setup....doesn't look bad. It might be a nice buy for someone... :beerchug:

Back