Security Alarms

pmcc

Registered
Has anyone installed a ARITRONIX security system on their Busa? I just got one sent out to me and trying to find a place to put it is like a virgin looking for the ......(sorry girls).

If anyone has sucessfully done so, i hope you have a digital camera and a bit of time to let me know how you did it.

Dont worry......I managed to instal the alarm system and it works great. Full engine cut out, motion sensor and tilt sensor. Definitely an asset to the bike and at least some sense of security.

idea.gif
idea.gif
idea.gif

idea.gif

idea.gif

It was the Aritronix Scorpio. Check the website www.aritronix.com.

i had mine sent over from the USA to Singapore.

Relatively easy to install - just have to be careful that you snip the right wire for the engine cut off. Proud to say i got it right first time.

If you need any help, i can take some pics and show you.

I tried to get one on ebay but loss the bid. But they seem to be one of the best motorcycle alarms out

ebay.....second hand or new? i wouldnt trust getting one second hand....

go to the website...i'm not getting any commission from them! i paid around US$300 for mine. It comes in a tiny box, seems like its not worth it, but it is really effective on the bike. components are small enough to conceal inside the rear faring.

they give some velcro stuff for sticking it to the bike, but i used a dual snap type idea from 3M (works better than the old velcro.

let me know how u go. they should ship quick quickly inyour own country.

AND IT'S ANOTHER GADGET FOR YOUR BIKE!!!

dezzy7

i had a look at the one on ebay. If you can get it it would be worth it.

my advice is to check out the website to see what all the components do. They guy selling his has the lot.

I bought the basic system (tip/movement sensor, siren, additional keychain) and then added the perimeter sensor and engine cut out device.

With all the paging equipment and battery back up that you need...where r u going to put it? I prefer to leave the back compartment for my bike cover rather than fill it with wires and gadgets. Keep it to a minimum to start with, you can always add on.

paul.

Back