second busa

I don't think so. I have a mod swich to toggle between 750 1000 1340

lol, they All have that.
And it doesn't/can't change the engine size, it just cuts the power(a useless feature anyway).
All gen2s are 1340cc's.
There is No limited 08 model.
Every gen2 from 08-19 is the same, with the exception of abs added in '13. European models having an ignition immobilizer.
And a couple models branded "limited" because of their color, and a limited plaque at the base of the steering neck...just not any 08's.
You have a nice, blue, one year color, and the only one to come factory with gold wheels.
With 12 gen2 model year color combos out now, the original 08 blue/gold isn't super common, but not rare either.
It's not limited, but a great bike none the less.

It's still at Powerhouse..Got to get there with in a couple of weeks to go over everything with the guys. Then it can come home. Still waiting on some CF I ordered. Starting to get anxious...I WANT IT NOW!!!!

All models have this?
Congrats & there is a lot to read up on that is useful. What i can see of your bike is nice think seller tried to over sell it but you can't go wrong enjoy it & it into exactly what you want info from here is solid from knowledgeable people.

All models have this?
Several threads on here about the ABC mode button that most of us hate or never use. I hope you didn’t overpay for it thinking it was a limited model with “exclusive” features. My earlier statement about the great find, was just referring to how clean it is and how low the miles are for a 2008 model bike. That’s a beautiful color combo for sure and great find, if it was purchased at the right price.

Ok , I got it now . Thanks guys .Next question the fairing screens. What's everyone using ? I had used gutter guard in the early 2000s is there something new? I think I going to try something different . I will keep y'all posted.

I grabbed some from 2wheelgrills on eBay. I went with chrome and they offer black too. Preformed so install is a breeze.

1E7916B9-CE42-469B-9763-ABE3E9D5E410.jpeg

Congrsts man! Take a look if tyres aren't outdated, If yes, change both ASAP. I bought a 08 and it had NO brakes at high speed. Service manual says to replace brake and clutch hoses every 4 years. I recommend you change yours.
Also, you should make a full service on it. Change ALL fluids, disassembly all suspension and steering system in order to check situation and put new grease on it.
Check spark plugs, coils, air filter, TB for dirty, etc.
As newer as it looks like, it's still a 11 years old bike.
Rare find, congrats again!

Back