second busa

wigpuller

Registered
Hello, This is my second Busa . I had brought one in 1999 the first Gen Gold and sliver was the color . I was the first guy in western NC to have the 99 model when it came out . I sold that one and pick 06 zx 14 .The grass is never green on the other side . I wanted another Buse . I cam across this super deal on line . I didn't believe it at all a 2008 limited model with 1,200 miles on it for sale . I jump on that right there . After a lot email and a lot of phones calls . I went out and look at this gem. The guy was great . He just drove the bike to the store . he had some many bikes there and cars . lucky me and I am so thankful

20190305_135938 (2).jpg

20190305_195821.jpg

Hello, This is my second Busa . I had brought one in 1999 the first Gen Gold and sliver was the color . I was the first guy in western NC to have the 99 model when it came out . I sold that one and pick 06 zx 14 .The grass is never green on the other side . I wanted another Buse . I cam across this super deal on line . I didn't believe it at all a 2008 limited model with 1,200 miles on it for sale . I jump on that right there . After a lot email and a lot of phones calls . I went out and look at this gem. The guy was great . He just drove the bike to the store . he had some many bikes there and cars . lucky me and I am so thankful

View attachment 1595660

View attachment 1595664
Wow!!! What a find! Congrats on the purchase and post more pictures.

Welcome Dude! :welcome::race:

Had a 99' Copper/Silver myself. Bought and Paid for 7/98'. First One Delivered In My State! The looks I used to get! Everybody wanted to see one in person.. Doesn't seem like 20 Years man...

Last edited:
Wow, that was definitely a find...it even has those pesky warning decals on it still.

Welcome and congrats,

correct as well as the bullet proof motor. We all know the gen 1 is more capable as a turbo machine. Thats my bucket list item build a turbo busa. I want to ride a 600 hp streetable busa :)

Welcome to the org, and congrats.
But their was no limited models in 08.
Just the blue, orange/black, and grey.
All 3 were 08 only colors, and the 08 blue was the only U.S gen2 to ever have gold wheels.

Congrats! and welcome to the most informed forum on the planet!
Lucky, you are, to have a second one! And so beautiful!
As others have said, please post more pics!

View attachment 1595660

View attachment 1595664[/QUOTE
Aren’t they all 1340?
I don't think so. I have a mod swich to toggle between 750 1000 1340

Back