Secksay female motorcyle leathers?

I'm sayin someone needs to profit off this market. Women would wear this stuff if priced reasonably. You can make it protective leather with latex on top for shine look. I'm finding more and more women that would LOVE to wear an outfit like that. I feel protection should be there too. Make it tight, leather, with proper protective padding, latex outer, one smooth piece look - not all those stripes and crap, make it black [like they want] and they will buy it. Guarenteed.

I think I have a solution to Smiley's problem finding guys and WWJD finding a woman to wear this outfit for him.

WWJD you need to get move your butt down to Florida and start wooing Smiley
smile.gif

Just a thought...

They are just not that latex, lacra, spandex, skintight stuff
... do you want protection,,, or just something to make it easiest to see the womanly curves.. ?

i'm no expert.. but I don't see any of these materials working any better than just wrapping gauze around yourself.

a chic on a motorcycle is sexy... it doesn't matter what the hell she's weather.
I agree with that....

I think I have a solution to Smiley's problem finding guys and WWJD finding a woman to wear this outfit for him.

WWJD you need to get move your butt down to Florida and start wooing Smiley
smile.gif

Just a thought...
hahahahah that's a great idea! Unfortunately, your normal human Earth females can never keep up with me! Perhaps a move to Utah is in order.... ;)

Yeah...they've made this type of gear!  For the MOVIES!  Contact Warner Bros for more info!  
tounge.gif

Trinity8_small.jpg

you'll have a hard time getting any leather to fit that tight and still provide protection, vanson and a few others will make you custom leathers, there is also a guy out there who will make a custom race leather suit to meet your specs, leather grade, size, fit etc. it wouldnt be hard to get that fit but it wont look that tight unless you sacrifice thickness... put the leg and back zippers in the back and you would be good...

I have a pair of leather dress pants with a shiney finish that have that same look just not as tight in the legs, I use them for mild street riding cuz they have pockets, but zero padding means I would absorb all the impact so for road racing I use the full race cuz of the padding and armor...

Back