calling all electronic gadget gurus :)

semi

Whoooosh!
Donating Member
Registered
i have this aircard (i believe it is a full size pci card, not an express) and am looking for an adapter to make it work in a usb port...DR1300R had one previously so i know such a thing does exist but i can't seem to find one...your help would really be appreciated...thanks :beerchug:

IMG_0037 (Large).jpg

adapters cost more than a new air card.. my phone just plugs into my laptop and functions as an air card..

adapters cost more than a new air card.. my phone just plugs into my laptop and functions as an air card..

:stupid:

My Blackberry can plug in via USB and function as an Aircard...but I opted to get the Aircard built-in to my laptop... No need to plug anything in ;)

:stupid:

My Blackberry can plug in via USB and function as an Aircard...but I opted to get the Aircard built-in to my laptop... No need to plug anything in ;)
Hmm whos laptop? and is it upgradeable to the new 4G standard? I would really like to get rid of the cable myself..

you could just do what I do, get an EVDO router and slap the card in it and wonder around your house on standard wireless :whistle: did I mention they come with a DC adaptor so you can turn your ride into a hot spot too :thumbsup:

Back