Secksay female motorcyle leathers?

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
I find women that would LOVE to ride safe looking like this. Does anything like this exist? Believe it or not, I am serious. I don't find anything even remotely similar. Help me out here.

nikki_tall.jpg

it looks like a wetsuit... i suppose they could have something custom made... and i'm not just talkin about the suit either.. hahah.

On a serious note, the woman I have been seeing for awhile looks like that, but don't expect me to show you pics! She has a brain too! She is in the medical field!

WWJD, If you hadn't screwed things up with that chick at Walgreens you might have a woman to wear something like that for ya
biggrin.gif

What street was that walgreens on anyways? I worked in Des Moines for one summer cutting grass(worst summer ever) and I think that we used to cut that place.

True, but I STILL can't find the clothes!  I'll start with the clothes, THEN get the girl to fit into them.  Priorities, ya know?  bahahahhahaa

It was a brand new Walgreens pu up 6 months ago on EP True and Grand Ave. Doubt you saw her. Besides, Kirsten was only in town tween movie shoots.

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1082733049 -->

Ahh, yeah I was there like 5 years ago. Whats the main drag in west des moines? It is killing me that I cannot think of the name of that street. It runs east-west and there is a walgreens on it somewhere.

Ahh, yeah I was there like 5 years ago. Whats the main drag in west des moines? It is killing me that I cannot think of the name of that street. It runs east-west and there is a walgreens on it somewhere.

You mean Grand Avenue, or maybe Ashworth? There was a Walgreens on Grand and they closed and moved it across the street.

Ninja: none. but if someone would make it, girls would love it from the feedback I'm getting! It would need more padding and such but I think it could be done

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1082860190 -->

Exactly! I WILL buy it but I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING LIKE THIS! It ALL looks just like guys clothes with a little extra chest space. I've got two girls that would LOVE to wear that... sent them a pic as a joke and they LOVED IT! I might be on to a new market here...

I'm afraid if they looked like that, there would be more auto/motorcycle accidents
due to visual distraction (rubber necking to the 10th power).
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|BigDawg_03Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1082865156 -->

Looks like it would be good for a few for mph up at the top. excuse the pun.

If you guys find where they sell them...please let me know! I've been looking into getting the leathers, need them custom made since I'm so petite.
mad.gif

If you guys find where they sell them...please let me know!  I've been looking into getting the leathers, need them custom made since I'm so petite.  
mad.gif
smily, you can borrow one of my leather gloves to wear until you get leathers.
biggrin.gif
No, but seriously, Alpinestars makes some decent looking girl leathers. They are just not that latex, lacra, spandex, skintight stuff
Alpinestars women

They are just not that latex, lacra, spandex, skintight stuff
... do you want protection,,, or just something to make it easiest to see the womanly curves.. ?

i'm no expert.. but I don't see any of these materials working any better than just wrapping gauze around yourself.

a chic on a motorcycle is sexy... it doesn't matter what the hell she's weather.

Back