Seat advice!

My Corbin is just alright, not great. I just ordered the bracket and spacers etc. to put back on my stock seat.
This summer I will be changing back and forth to see if the Corbin is really worth it. May just need more miles in the Corbin seat.
Time will tell.

To the OP - like others have said if you are going to change, do it ASAP as you don't want to ride a long way
on a new seat. You need some time to get use to it. Maybe you won't like it. If ONE seat fit everyone perfectly there would only be one made.....
But because that is not the case you have choices. One more thing - you may have to buy a used Corbin if you want a Corbin.
Mine took 6-7 weeks to get, as each one is a special order because there are lots of options to choose for a Corbin seat.

Good luck and let use know which one you ended up with :thumbsup: including pictures....

My Corbin is just alright, not great. I just ordered the bracket and spacers etc. to put back on my stock seat.
This summer I will be changing back and forth to see if the Corbin is really worth it. May just need more miles in the Corbin seat.
Time will tell.

To the OP - like others have said if you are going to change, do it ASAP as you don't want to ride a long way
on a new seat. You need some time to get use to it. Maybe you won't like it. If ONE seat fit everyone perfectly there would only be one made.....
But because that is not the case you have choices. One more thing - you may have to buy a used Corbin if you want a Corbin.
Mine took 6-7 weeks to get, as each one is a special order because there are lots of options to choose for a Corbin seat.

Good luck and let use know which one you ended up with :thumbsup: including pictures....

+1
Seats are deffinately a personal preference.
The gen1 and gen2 Corbins are also completely different.:beerchug:

I had a Tobin and sold it after two - three rides ... they look nice but not comfortable at all for me ... The stock seat comfort is light years ahead of Tobin IMO

Sorry to the Tobin fans but that's my opinion on them

Corey- I have the Corbin also, but it's rock hard & not all that comfortable other than the shape is good.

For the last two Iron Butt rides I completed on the Busa, used the Corbin w/ an Air Hawk was the perfect combination.

Rode 1700 miles in 36 hours. :)

DSC08469_1080_2.jpg

DSC08469_1080_2.jpg

Back