Search will be back on Wednesday

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
The new search is what I think is pretty incredible. You will be able to see a relevance factor now that tells you from the keywords that you put in what percentage the response is to the words that you enetered. The searches are also lightning fast! We have been testing it in the back ground and I am finding threads that I long ago forgot about...

When it come up you guys post here and tell us what you think, I believe that it was worth the week wait.

I am very sorry for the hassles and not having the search but we needed to make the move to the new board even though the search wasn't finished. If I laid out all of the logistics in front of you Im sure you would have done the same.....

Keep looking out for it.

Cap

Hell, anything is better than nothing.
laugh.gif
Good lQQking out D!

excellent... I need all the help I can get if it has anything to do with computers and my 9 y/o isn't around to bail me out!
beerchug.gif

Stupid question....

Can someone tell me where the gallery went? I can't find any of my pictures.

Stupid question....

Can someone tell me where the gallery went? I can't find any of my pictures.
Are you asking about the integrated gallery that you used in your profile on the board? We had to remove it for a time when we made the switch to the new board. In time that will be back but we do have work arounds. You can use the gallery located at Gallery or the upload center to place your images.

Am I on the right track with the question?

So.................do we have a date as to which Wednesday the search will be up and running  
please.gif

Back