Seafoam!!!

07vigorblue

Donating Member
Registered
Getting ready to give the wife's 02 gsx-r 600 some treatment and was wanting to know if i can run it through the gas and oil at the same time. Also if i run it in the oil will it hurt the clutch fibers

I have an entire can in my gas tank just put it in today...dont know about the oil though. doubt it would be a problem. but not sure on that part.

seafoam is the bomb...
put it into a vacume line on my 97 civic... it was awsome..
followed the instructions...

but it didn't exactly finish clearing the system before i took it to the streets.

TRAFFIC HAZARD.... but it was fun to watch if you were not the car behind me.

I have an aerosol can of Seafoam and sprayed some down the throttle bodies. Let it site for about 10 mins and started it up. My valves look brand new! Got rid of all the gunk on it.

What about running in the engine oil to clean the bottom end:poke:

Seafoam is good stuff, use it in the gas a lot, never tries in the oil though. They say you can, but from what I have heard, you run it for a few miles (20ish) to clean things, then change your oil. Only need like an ounce in the oil on a bike (it's 2 ounces for a car).

Used it on my '05 GSX-R1000 when it developed a 5k stumble. Put a few ozs in, let it sit and she was good as new.

Yea everything posted is correct, the stuff is very very good. You can use it in the crankcase, trans, gas, etc. Just about anywhere you put fluids in.

I do agree with the statement not to ride it with it in the oil. You might be able to go for a mile jaunt and then back, but don't ride too far.

I am gonna have to try this product out.

GIT R DONE, man!

SEAFOAM.jpg

Back