Tried something different this time and I'm a believer!

Chango

Registered
Ok I've put on the miles this season and every year about this time I run a injector cleaner of fuel system cleaner through the tank just as general up keep. I usually do the seafoam thing through the intake and in the tank. after seeing this on youtube.

So I decided to give the Barrymans a try. I can't believe the results I got from this product. As soon as I added it to my tank I noticed a slight improvement in the Idle. With out question the throttle response improved before I burned through the first tank. I stuck to the recomended dose per gallon and it gave my bike throttle response that I didn't notice was missing until I tried this product. I gotta say I will use seafoam for the intake treatment but the Barryman product is the way to go for fuel treatment from this point on!

Last edited by a moderator:
is this what you used??

7040112_bry_0116_pri_larg.jpg

I saw a youtube video of a guy testing Berryman's against Lucas and Seafoam by pouring some of each into plastic cups. The Berryman's ate right through the plastic cup in a few minutes, whereas the Lucas and Seafoam failed to do so after several hours. Is this a good thing? I regularly use Lucas in my bikes and cars and I get better mileage with it in the gas. I've tired Seafoam in the gas and oil but really haven't noticed anything from it.
Any risk of the Berryman's damaging seals since it's apparently so strong?

Maybe the Berrymans eats up all the crap in the ethanol that makes cars and bikes run worse to begin with:laugh:
Never know.

I gave it a try, too. I put a whole can in my Honda ST1300, it made quite a difference. I have another can for my Hayabusa, too. I haven't used it yet though. I checked Amazon for a price, it's $42 a case, but WallyWorld had it for $3.77 a can off the shelf.

That's $45 a case and no Hazmat charge...

Given the test my thought was the same I don't want long term contact with the seals etc... So I used only the recommended amount and I ran it through the tank as soon as I could. Them I ran a regular tank then ran it through another tank. By a half tank I noticed the difference!

Back