scropio problems

him

"THE HAYABUSA STUNT GUY"
Donating Member
Registered
I having trouble with my anti hijack system for my scorpio. I hooked it to teh wires taht are by the rear brake resivoir. When i hit the buttons to activate the anti hijack it doesnt do anyting doenst chirp lighsts dont come on nothing happens. Any ideas

Is it only the anti-bike jack mode that doesn't chirp the lights and sound off? Also, by the rear brake res.. I don't remember any wires over there. I spliced into the ignition wire (org/grn) on the shifter side close to the battery... I'll snap a pick or look for the links on here... Iceman had aome good ones..

I actully changed it around and spliced into the orange and white...fuel line. Everything else works fine its just the anti jack. it doesnt even make a sound when i hodl the buttons down. I know i sat there once for a good min waiting on the shid to chirp but nothing
wink.gif

just trying to clarify for my sanity...
the anti-hijack is for when someone has started the bike and trying to get away...that is when you activate the anti-hijack to warn them and a few seconds later it will kill the engine after they have tried to drive off with the bike.

Is that right or am I thinking of something else??
rock.gif

not sure why...mine works fine...

but then again I had someone else help me out, since I have no sense for cutting on any wires!!
blush.gif

Hope you get it squared away!!

Back