scorpio alarms

well i am back with the same issue....i sent the whole alarm system back. they tested it and said it was the programming and would be sending me a new ecm unit....instead i got the same one back. i also ordered another transceiver with it.so now i have 2 transceivers. i reinstalled it and tried to program it and got nothing. I called them up and went through the steps on programming the transceiver right on the phone and it still wouldnt work. So they said they will be sending me another ecm unit. instead i got a 3rd transceiver. while i was waiting for my new unit i did a hard reset on the old one , and reinstalled it with my 3rd transceiver. it worked for 4 hours and then dropped the code again
mad.gif
So i did another hard reset. last night reinstalled and it worked.. this morning nothing....same crap. I am thinking i should of bought a $50 ebay one. i am over $400 and change on this damn thing. I know i am doing the steps right because it says Learn Done on the transceiver and then i turn my key on and off again . So time to get on the phone with them again!!!!

Something in your posts is a bit confusing. You have said that you have sent this thing back several times and that each time they have changed software and/or components and programmed the unit. But then when you get it back you can not program it? Why do you need to reprogram it each time if they have already programmed the unit?

when i got it back....it wouldnt work . i talked with them and they were in agreement . they are sending me a brand spanking new one.

Man, I gotta get me one of those alarm systems for my bike. I just don't have the cash laying around for one. I hope to win the raffle!!! LOL!!! If anyone has one laying around,,,,let me know please.

Back