Just finished installing scorpio i900 and testing..?'s

BUSANAS

Registered
Pretty straight forward, I installed the factory SUZ-1 connector and plugged it into the rear tail light plug which was the only one I could figure out it was supposed to plug into and the lights do not flash when the alarm is activated, there were two grey wires with male spade connectore attached to the factory harness that go to heck if I know..? Another question I had is I tapped into the orange and white wire at the vacuum control solenoid valve for the ignition disable/anti-hijack module and when I start the bike and follow the directions to activate it the engine does not shut down but all the chirps and siren goes off as described, would this happen because I was standing to close to the bike with the remote? I was right next to it.. Is the "built in battery backup" inside the MCM or do you have to have the "(BAT-5) Back-up Battery" optional accessorie?

Last edited:
For the lights not flashing when armed...I had same issue. The tap in to the tail lights is backward...switch them from ground to hot wire. Then the lights flashed for me.

When checking things out....dont stand close to the bike with remote. The remotes is noticed by the system and tell it....I could not figure it out either for awhile.

I have not connected the ignition kill yet.

I just ordered a Scorpio i900 from Tim Pashnit. Hope it arrives soon:cheerleader:
I guess you guys didn't take photos and how to stuff along the way?? :please:I am ok with most of the wiring; I got the wiring harness. But I worry about the Ignition Kill part of it...

ya I got the pashnit deal also, everything is about mounting stuff rather than wiring except for the splice for the kill. I can put up pics of where I put stuff if you want.

I dont get it sbout the wires being backward? the factory connect only can plug into the rear harness one way?

My pig tail for the lights was a splice connection. NOt plug play there. Post pic of the kill splice if you would. I have not don that yet on mine.

I tore it apart again and figured out the lights, but it still seams that the engine cut off isnt working, I activated the alarm with the remote far away then went and started the bike, the alarm went off and I put the key in and it started right up... this isnt what should happen..?.. so I did take some pics of the install pic one is were I tapped into the orange and white wire, the other easy access to this same wire is at the fuel pump relay which is in the 2nd pic, I would think that it wouldnt matter where you tapped into the orange/white wire as it goes from the starter switch to engine stop switch -ecm-vacuum control module-fuel pump relay-all ignition coils.

Scorpio 001.jpg

Scorpio 003.jpg

Scorpio 002.jpg

The anti-hijack module will shut the connection off 20 seconds after the alarm goes off when connected to the fuel pump power. That's how I do them.
Posted via Mobile Device

The anti-hijack module will shut the connection off 20 seconds after the alarm goes off when connected to the fuel pump power. That's how I do them.
Posted via Mobile Device

Is that the yellow and red wire which connects to the ecm, injectors, and fuel pump relay? I dont know which is the power for the fuel pump, in Clymer manual there is yel/red, 2 blk/wht, and a blk /grn

Ok, the ignition disable/anti-hijack is definitely not working properly, I did every test to check this and with the alarm going off im still able to start it, while the bike is running I hold down both buttons and the siren will do what the manual explains but the engine does not shut down:guns: the remote was far enough away also...email sent to scorpio support explaining the issue.

Last edited:
Fr anyone following this I talked with a tech today and he suggested that I tap into a red and black or blue wire before the fuel pump relay which should be the positive wire that comes from the fuel pump fuse and not the red and white wire which goes to the fuse, im at work and will have to check on this later or this weekend.

gray wires that you didnt hook up go to your turn signal lights (+), thats why they are not flashing, they need to be T-tapped.

Last edited:
From what I am reading here, I am getting a little freaked out!! I ordered the "plug and Play" harness, thinking that it would be a "plug and Play" install :dunno:
Now it seems that there is more splicing than plugging and Playing. Add to this that I dont OWN a shop manual for this bike yet :yikes:
Has everyone had this kind of Issue with this alarm< or is there anyone who has simplified this install?

its not that bad of an install its just that you need to make sure you splice into the right wire for the fuel pump.. I will post up which wire actually works, on my bike aplicing into the orange/white obviously isnt it.

From what I am reading here, I am getting a little freaked out!! I ordered the "plug and Play" harness, thinking that it would be a "plug and Play" install :dunno:
Now it seems that there is more splicing than plugging and Playing. Add to this that I dont OWN a shop manual for this bike yet :yikes:
Has everyone had this kind of Issue with this alarm< or is there anyone who has simplified this install?
Skip the anti-hijack...it can strand you, and cause higher rpm ignition problems. Plus it doesn't serve any real purpose but to add one more cut in your wiring to fail down the road. Everything else should plug in if you have the right plug and play harness :beerchug: If you have to guesstimate and hack the blinkers in too, skip those as well. As long as the alarm siren/perimeter sensor/shock/tilt/current sensing and 2 way paging are working don't hack stuff up for bs ;)

Red wire blue strip is the ticket for anti-hijack/ignition disable, I tapped into it at the fuel pump relay which is in the picture above, bike stops at described when holding down both buttons.

Red wire blue strip is the ticket for anti-hijack/ignition disable, I tapped into it at the fuel pump relay which is in the picture above, bike stops at described when holding down both buttons.

I can not seem to find the Red wire with Blue strip. Is there any chance that anyone still has a pic of this? I am 1 step away from install complete and I can not seem to find that wire!!!:banghead:

I can not seem to find the Red wire with Blue strip. Is there any chance that anyone still has a pic of this? I am 1 step away from install complete and I can not seem to find that wire!!!:banghead:

In the above picture with my blue finger pointing to the wires, its right there.

Skip the anti-hijack...it can strand you, and cause higher rpm ignition problems. Plus it doesn't serve any real purpose but to add one more cut in your wiring to fail down the road. Everything else should plug in if you have the right plug and play harness :beerchug: If you have to guesstimate and hack the blinkers in too, skip those as well. As long as the alarm siren/perimeter sensor/shock/tilt/current sensing and 2 way paging are working don't hack stuff up for bs ;)

hi there,

i saw you mention this.
may i know more about this??
what does it do actually???

Back