Anyone have an '05 Svc Manual?

FJRider

Registered
I've just about completed my Scorpio SR-i500SE installation, on my '05. Just have one more connection to make concerning the installation of the Ignition Disable/Anti Hijack module.

Following Icemann's instructions I was able to locate the starter relay which has a gray plug plugged into it. The plug has four wires; Red (small), Red (larger), yellow with green stripe, and black with yellow stripe. Here's where things get fuzzy.

Icemann instructions say to cut the Orange and White wire, which my '05 doesn't have.

I'm thinking I need to cut the yellow with green stripe wire, but would like someone with a Service Manual to confirm this before I make the cut. Maybe if someone can email me the schematic diagram of the starter circuit from the '05 manual that would help.

Thanks

i have the 05 le did the scorpio install couple months ago , my bike is in the shop so i cant double check `, but i belive i tapped into the orange and white wire that goes into the ecu under the driver seat you should be able to see it if you peel back the tape on the harness .

look at link i put a picture in it with an arow showing exactly wich wire to cut on an 05 LE.
hope that helps...

I used the same wire under the seat. It is the orange with white stripe. I believe this is the ignition wire that feeds the 4 ignition coils. The diagram is 8-14 in the service manual which can be downloaded here

Back