scorpio vs lojac

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:purple'>None if it is gone I dont want to see it anymore. I baby mine to much, a scratch would kill me...... full Coverage insurance is better!</span></span>

<!--EDIT|3rdbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118550660 -->

I have the scorpio alarm and I love it, You can make it so no one knows that it is going off except you . I like that idea, plus I have tried to start it with a key when it has been activated and it wont start, so I know that part works. It took me a while to get it down on how to work all the gadgets but it is pretty cool.

I have to go with the scorpio I just got. It has ALL the features you would need, Although implementation of tracking would be nice though

Scorpio is by far the better choice. Scorpio will deter/prevent theft from all but the most determined/expert theives out there. I dont think Lojack has much if any deterent effect.

Also, what happens to most bikes that might be recovered by Lojack? I would think they are either wrecked/beaten to snot or chopped up in short order. Prob not too hard to find the Lojack transmitter on a bike and disable it.

Scorpio is by far the better choice. Scorpio will deter/prevent theft from all but the most determined/expert theives out there. I dont think Lojack has much if any deterent effect.

Also, what happens to most bikes that might be recovered by Lojack? I would think they are either wrecked/beaten to snot or chopped up in short order. Prob not too hard to find the Lojack transmitter on a bike and disable it.
Samething I was thinking but I didn't post it because I did not know the details on the lojack.

I picked Scorpio because it prevents people from messing with the bike and driving it off etc with all the features such as perimeter alert etc would be better, than having the bike BE stolen only to MAYBE recover it in bad condition. I'd rather nip the problem in the bud BEFORE it happens y'know?

I have the Scorpio on my Busa and it's great. I will be getting a Lojack for the Busa also. I talked to a friend of mine that works for a Motorcycle dealership and he told me that the LoJack is really small. The LoJack people brought a Demo Motorcycle in without any Plastics(fairings) and gave anyone of the employees 15 mins to try and find the unit. Only 1 person came close and he was still 6 inches away from the unit. I have to make an appointment, bring in the Busa and only the LoJack people will know where it is, not even people at the dealership. The cost is kind of steep($700 installed) but don't you think you Busa is worth it... I have had 1 Busa stolen I don't want another. Double the protection.

Back