Scorpio !600 VS !900

I have the 600 and love it. the 900 has the auto arming feature which is why I would suggest it.

Make sure you get the parameter sensor.....dont worry too much with the anti-hijack feature.

I have both the scorpio and Internatrix...the scorpio locks up and won't disarm when its hot, has a very weak siren, and goes off randomly in my garage at night even when its turned off. The Internatrix works perfectly :agree: :agree: :agree: and imo is the better overall alarm for half the price of the scorpio. And scorpio customer service was rude as h*ll to deal with :disagree: :disagree: :disagree:

I have both the scorpio and Internatrix...the scorpio locks up and won't disarm when its hot, has a very weak siren, and goes off randomly in my garage at night even when its turned off. The Internatrix works perfectly :agree: :agree: :agree: and imo is the better overall alarm for half the price of the scorpio. And scorpio customer service was rude as h*ll to deal with :disagree: :disagree: :disagree:

where did you mount your siren??? i put mine in the tail towards the back and its LOUD!!.. as for the alarm going off randomly, maybe your sensitivity on your proximity sensor is turned up a bit high??

I have had my Scorpio for 2 years and never a false alarm or lock up.
And when I play with it in my garage my neighbors come out wondering what is going on...its loud.

Back