Scorpio SR-i900 - w Perimeter Sensor & Ign Disable - Backup Battery

mvanlone

Registered
Who has the best price and where to buy TODAY for 2009 Hayabusa. Any vendors here that sell them. Hit me up with info. I am buying today.........

My pleasure. If you don't mind keeping us updated on how your install goes and what you think of the Alarm after you had it for a while. That alarm is on my long list of mods along with a GPS Snitch for recovery purposes. :thumbsup:

My pleasure. If you don't mind keeping us updated on how your install goes and what you think of the Alarm after you had it for a while. That alarm is on my long list of mods along with a GPS Snitch for recovery purposes. :thumbsup:

3rd Busa second security system for my new bike. I had the earlier version of this security system and it worked like a dream. I have no concern what so ever on this new version. I will let you know how it goes. The last one I had someone install it.....I may install it myself....I am a little worried about doing that....but I may do it....I will read some install guides on here to decide how easy it is to install this.

Back