scorpio alarms on 2008

MR X

Donating Member
Registered
Does anyone hear have the scorpio sr-i900 OR sr-i600 on their 2008?
rock.gif

I am looking at buying sr-i900 for my 2008.
THANKS.
hello.gif

P.S where is the best place to buy the sr-i900?
Any board sponsers with good deal?
whistling.gif

The I500 and the I-600 are the same...just year change.

The I-900 seems to be the cats meow right now.

I just installed the i900 on my 08 yesterday...if you purchase the adapter harness the install is a piece of cake. I spent more time trying to tidy up wires than installing the i900.

Jim

How soon you looking to buy a new account I'm waiting on approval for has them..lmk

no the new key fobs will not work on a older model alarm unit. Already asked.

If you need one right away I think I can have you one in just a few days, or cloud nine will have ya covered in a few days.

Thanks,

Josh

Ryders Connection

GoldenChild when you start selling let me know.
thumb_up.gif

I want the I-900.
cool.gif

THANKS

The I900 works great. The only catch to the RFID sensor is that it only looks for the fob when you turn on the ignition. If you use the perimiter sensor, or you like to get on the bike before you start it, you will set off the alarm. If you turn the ignition on, then back off the alarm will re-arm in 30 seconds. You can manually disarm the alarm to avoid the noise, but you will need to arm the alarm manually to get the RFID function working again. It's a pain to get used to, but it works great if you're willing to adapt to the technology (because it's not going to adapt to you).

beerchug.gif

If you use the perimiter sensor, or you like to get on the bike before you start it, you will set off the alarm.  
This is actually not true. If you carry the remote control, you can approach the bike even with the perimiter sensor engaged. The alarm will not be triggered. As soon as you turn on the ignition the alarm will disable itself. Turning off the ignition will cause the alarm to arm itself after 3 seconds but again...the alarm won't be triggered because you carry the remote.
Returning to the bike without remote however will cause the perimiter sensor to warn and eventually trigger a full alarm cycle.

Hello All,

Just got my 08 busa last week.  Sweet, sweet bike.

Installed the i900 on it, took me a couple of hours.  Guess I'm just slow.  Its working great so far and I'm impressed with the ease of installation and overall features of the system.
hello.gif

Hello All,

Just got my 08 busa last week. Sweet, sweet bike.

Installed the i900 on it, took me a couple of hours. Guess I'm just slow. Its working great so far and I'm impressed with the ease of installation and overall features of the system.
hello.gif

Back