Scorpio Alarm question

"Fuse #2" Fuel pump fuse 10 Amp Fuse. Red with blue strip wire should kill the fuel supply. The orange wire fuse#4 15 Amp controls the ignition.

An easy check before cutting the wire would be to just pull that fuse and see if the bike cuts out. :beerchug:

So if you get this alarm and keep your bike inside can you simply unplug it to save your battery over long periods? If you do is there alot of resetting involved when you plug it back up?

Awesome!! I did buy this alarm..

Blanca, I have a battery tender for starters. U can simply disable the system via the remote.. and pull the fuse for the alarm in the wiring loom.. that should kill any drain from the system.

i ordered the i900 from pashnit and it should be here tomorrow. pashnit includes the harness to be a direct plug n play set up. will i still need to cut and splice any wires to make use of all the features (like the ign kill)?

I'm still waiting for my wiring harness. But from Test_Eng's post.. I plan on splicing into the Ignition wire, fuse #4 orange wire. Remember as you must cut that wire completely and tie it into the ignition disable module and not just piggy back it.
I have mounted everything in the tail except for the perimeter sensor. I mounted that ontop of the ECU. Pretty simple install thus far.

Harness came in. Had to pull the tail off to access the main connector for the harness. Once installed everything works perfectly. I turned up the perimeter sensor to about half way. I found on the lowest setting you had to practically be leaning on the bike for it to go off. on half way setting if you walk next to the bike just about 1/2 a foot away it will chirp the alarm.

but at this setting with the bike cover on the bike, any wind flapping the cover will set off little chirps.. never a full alarm. I will be playing with this for a bit to find the sweet spot.

i got my alarm almost completely installed. im waiting till the remote charges a bit before finishing the job. i used the factory conector that pashnit sent me to plug into the lights on the tail section. but, it has 2 extra wires with male connectors on it and i cant find in the instructions anything about what these are for. anyone know?

Hi guys...i got the R900 scorpio.

Got a question.

Do i really need to remove the tail to gain access to that rear light harness?

Mine is plug and play too and recently i removed the tail for a licence plate removal kit and now i wouldnt like to remove the tail once more.

Where exactly on the tail is that rear tail harness that i have to connect my new harness?

Back