Scorpio Alarm problem !!!

GYMPOWAS

Registered
I have bought and isntalled a new scorpio sri -900 to my B king.
The problem is i connected the wires as described to the alarm manual , the alarm works great but there is no turn signals when arming and disarming the alarm and when the alarm triggers !!!
I have tried the oem connector but i couldn't figure where to fit it because there wasn't any matching connector like the alarm's shape .

Please anybody has installed the Scorpion sri -900
I need some guidance !!!
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

If you got the matching plug and play harness for your bike, the connectors should plug right into your blinkers. If you are using the generic harness, you'll have to use the wire taps and "tap" into the blinker wires. Just be sure you get the right colors matched up, snap the wire taps all the way into place, and wrap the wire taps with several tight layers of good electrical tape.....then zip-tie the wires together to keep vibrations from shaking your connections apart, and you should be good to good lol. Or you could go the solder and heat shrink method if you want to be anal and make SURE those connections NEVER come loose....your call :laugh:

I got the plug n play harness (suz10) for my B king but it seems that it doesn't fit nowhere in the tail light harness !!!! I tried the universal harness but there is no luck with the turn signals !!! The wires are the correct ones as described in the alarm manual so what is the problem with the turn signals ???
I couldn't figure it out that yet !!!! Does anybody know where to connect the (suz10 ) the factory connector ???? Because it doesn't fit to the tail light connector ....:stoopid:

If I remember correctly the harness plugs in downline from the turn signals. Mine is on the right side of my bike (Busa) about a foot from the tail, found the wire running up the right side of the bike. Not sure if the BKing is the same but I would think they share similarities in that area.

If I remember correctly the harness plugs in downline from the turn signals. Mine is on the right side of my bike (Busa) about a foot from the tail, found the wire running up the right side of the bike. Not sure if the BKing is the same but I would think they share similarities in that area.

yes on the right side might take off the tail the plug is there i mounted my mcm right in that spot on the right where the finger points fits nice all i used was really good Ind velcro

pic

102_2359.jpg

Had the same problem. The taps (mine are purple) need to be clamped onto your turn signal power wires. The spades then connect into the taps and there you go. Turn signals flash.

Can you remember the wires you connected ???

The colours ???

Have anybody connected the brake light and not the tail light ??

Wish I could help you, mine just plugged right in. I would contact whoever u got alarm from and utilize their tech support. Maybe plug was packaged wrong and is not correct plug. Things as such happen.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back