School shootings

busabobh

Registered
Another near miss, twenty years ago my daughter was a student teacher at Columbine HS. My grand children was supposed to go to the Stem school at Highlands Ranch , but decided to wait till next year. We have lived in this area over 40 years , can’t believe this crap happens in these kind of neighborhoods.

Insane. I have to wonder how much mental illness is a part of this. I see it everyday at work, and I have never seen so much of it. In the 21 years I've been doing my job, the last 5-6 the amount of serious mental illness I see on a daily basis has easily quadrupled. I'm talking hallucinations, talking to ones self, complete loss of a grip on reality type stuff.

Couple weeks ago, I got out at the bus station to move along a couple groups. One gentleman comes over to me staring at me with his fists clenched. I figure I'm getting ready to fight, but he walks over and says HI in an extremely high pitched voice. He then proceeds to tell me odd things. I figure ok, he has some issues. While talking to him another guy comes over and begins talking to him about harassment while staring at the sky and pacing back and forth. They then continued talking to the sky while I quietly exited stage right.

Insane. I have to wonder how much mental illness is a part of this. I see it everyday at work, and I have never seen so much of it. In the 21 years I've been doing my job, the last 5-6 the amount of serious mental illness I see on a daily basis has easily quadrupled. I'm talking hallucinations, talking to ones self, complete loss of a grip on reality type stuff.

Couple weeks ago, I got out at the bus station to move along a couple groups. One gentleman comes over to me staring at me with his fists clenched. I figure I'm getting ready to fight, but he walks over and says HI in an extremely high pitched voice. He then proceeds to tell me odd things. I figure ok, he has some issues. While talking to him another guy comes over and begins talking to him about harassment while staring at the sky and pacing back and forth. They then continued talking to the sky while I quietly exited stage right.

Maybe they were awaiting the "mother ship" at the bus stop...

I wonder if so many drugs have started cooking peoples brains...I watched a show on how they make some of those drugs and the nasty, nasty stuff that goes in them....

My first few years of High school we still had guns in our trucks to go hunting after school. I spend on average 30 hours a week in HISD schools across Houston , and i'm always on guard . Scary times .
I may hurt some feelings here , but sometimes I wish there was a quicker way to remove the disease .
On camera you did it . Ok you got a few days to make right with God then a dirt nap for you .

...and that folks is how you get out of being arrested.
lmao

Its nonstop. All day long we respond to calls about change in mental status. We bring people to the hospital all day long.

As crazy as this sounds(that's always good, right), too many drinking water studies nationwide show that All of the perscription medication that everyone takes, it's remnents goes into the sewage, to the water treatment plant, and back to drinking water.
But, none of the medications can be completely removed. Including bottled water plants. Trace amounts of everything that most people consume daily.
Maybe some people are more suseptable to that.
Add in perscriptions for all types of mental problems that many people are taking(drinking water aside)in general.
The social media disease, pc bs culture, and lack of morals and respect in general, and the, everyone deserves it mentality, the problems spread like fire through society.
Which seems to let the true crazies come out too.
I can't imagine bein the fuzz.
Everyday's a circus.

Tide Pods Challenge “Ooh Ooh Look @ me”

Ice Bucket Challenge “Hey over here look @ me”

24/7 Media coverage on everything and everybody

Gotta be noticed Gotta be Liked Gotta Be “Instafamous”

Parents quit being parents a long time ago........

Those that still wanted to or tried to be AREN'T allowed to be parents!!! No discipline No good ole fashioned ass whippings...... There is no respect or fear instilled in children. No repercussions whatsoever. Time out.... medication.... IPad restriction???

Every kid is ADHD and on some form of medication

No matter what you get a trophy or an award no matter how good or bad you do

The minute a snowflake encounters the sun They Meltdown.

All this social media and trending and putting false notions of an unattainable world have these kids losing their perspective of reality. They are filled with pain sadness and anger. They want to matter they want to be remembered they want to make others see and feel the hate that they have in their hearts

As crazy as this sounds(that's always good, right), too many drinking water studies nationwide show that All of the perscription medication that everyone takes, it's remnents goes into the sewage, to the water treatment plant, and back to drinking water.
But, none of the medications can be completely removed. Including bottled water plants. Trace amounts of everything that most people consume daily.
Maybe some people are more suseptable to that.
Add in perscriptions for all types of mental problems that many people are taking(drinking water aside)in general.
The social media disease, pc bs culture, and lack of morals and respect in general, and the, everyone deserves it mentality, the problems spread like fire through society.
Which seems to let the true crazies come out too.
I can't imagine bein the fuzz.
Everyday's a circus.
I've been informed re the medication leeching into the ground water and in turn, into the drinking water.
Prof. James McCanney ( jmccanneyscience.com : How to contact us )
has written many extremely informative books on Mathematics, Science, Astronomy, Comets and (the Plasma Discharge Comet model), the effects they have had and are still having on Earth, Physics, and Water.
In his water book he fully explains exactly what you just mentioned re all the medications in the drinking water and the effects it is having on the people.

I applaud those students who fought, risked and in one case, lost their lives instead of running or cowering under a table. They are the real heroes, as their actions ALONE prevented greater carnage. I hope they beat that kids ass when they got him down. THIS, and only THIS will be the way to stop this kind of crap. Schools are no longer a free-fire zone.

I applaud those students who fought, risked and in one case, lost their lives instead of running or cowering under a table. They are the real heroes, as their actions ALONE prevented greater carnage. I hope they beat that kids ass when they got him down. THIS, and only THIS will be the way to stop this kind of crap. Schools are no longer a free-fire zone.
Damn straight!!

This is the truth, yet in this PC BS culture that is forced upon us on a daily basis we are told to hide and cower, by the 'Authorities' and I also say 'bravo!' to the kids that stood up and fought for their freedom, stood against tyranny and said 'NO!!' to the evil intentions of these puppets with guns.
I think the teachers need to trained and armed, there has to be a deterrent to these would be assassins.

This is the truth, yet in this PC BS culture that is forced upon us on a daily basis we are told to hide and cower, by the 'Authorities' and I also say 'bravo!' to the kids that stood up and fought for their freedom, stood against tyranny and said 'NO!!' to the evil intentions of these puppets with guns.
I think the teachers need to trained and armed, there has to be a deterrent to these would be assassins.

Florida just passed a bill to allow teachers to carry a handgun. Starting with 180 hours of training required.
I see pro's and con's, and I Am pro gun.
My wife is a high school teacher, and her and I are ok with teachers being armed...at least Some of them.
My wife shoots with us on rare occasion, is safe, and a really good shot. But she doesn't want to have a gun in school and neither do I. Her focus is on teaching, and she isn't a big, imposing girl. She would be a target.
Now the person(man or woman), that guns are second nature to, or have been in the military, are able to easily defend themselves and others, and are ready for anything at a moments notice...yeah, arm those folks.
My wife's school had a real lockdown with a shooter threat last year. She immediately followed school protocall...then got behind her locked classroom door with a bat.
Here, the kids are taught to fight by any means nesacerry, not hide and hope not to die.
My daughter goes to the elementary school in town, 1/4 mile down the road from my work. I got a school voicemail on my work phone last year also. Active threat, school on lockdown, police en route. My heart sunk.
I was about to run out the door as I listened to the 2nd vm, from a half hour later, it said all clear. Thank you Jesus.
I don't why those vm's didn't show up in real time, but in hindsight, am thankful they didn't.
All I've experienced are horrible thoughts, and relife, after the fact. I cannot imagine the suffering these parents, let alone the victims go through.
But I think Every school Needs trained, alert, armed security.
Where was the s.r.o(school resource officer) at my wife's high school?
...they don't have one.
Where was the s.r.o at my daughter's elementary school? According to gps and social media, he was offsite, posting on facebook...and never responded, even after the cavalry showed up...and he's supposed to be there All day.
Yes, we definately Need trained, armed, people protecting our families in schools.
And quick, public exacution of pos's doing the shooting.

Florida just passed a bill to allow teachers to carry a handgun. Starting with 180 hours of training required.
I see pro's and con's, and I Am pro gun.
My wife is a high school teacher, and her and I are ok with teachers being armed...at least Some of them.
My wife shoots with us on rare occasion, is safe, and a really good shot. But she doesn't want to have a gun in school and neither do I. Her focus is on teaching, and she isn't a big, imposing girl. She would be a target.
Now the person(man or woman), that guns are second nature to, or have been in the military, are able to easily defend themselves and others, and are ready for anything at a moments notice...yeah, arm those folks.
My wife's school had a real lockdown with a shooter threat last year. She immediately followed school protocall...then got behind her locked classroom door with a bat.
Here, the kids are taught to fight by any means nesacerry, not hide and hope not to die.
My daughter goes to the elementary school in town, 1/4 mile down the road from my work. I got a school voicemail on my work phone last year also. Active threat, school on lockdown, police en route. My heart sunk.
I was about to run out the door as I listened to the 2nd vm, from a half hour later, it said all clear. Thank you Jesus.
I don't why those vm's didn't show up in real time, but in hindsight, am thankful they didn't.
All I've experienced are horrible thoughts, and relife, after the fact. I cannot imagine the suffering these parents, let alone the victims go through.
But I think Every school Needs trained, alert, armed security.
Where was the s.r.o(school resource officer) at my wife's high school?
...they don't have one.
Where was the s.r.o at my daughter's elementary school? According to gps and social media, he was offsite, posting on facebook...and never responded, even after the cavalry showed up...and he's supposed to be there All day.
Yes, we definately Need trained, armed, people protecting our families in schools.
And quick, public exacution of pos's doing the shooting.
everyone thinks they have answers..... but really nobody is safe.... its allll an illusion.

everyone thinks they have answers..... but really nobody is safe.... its allll an illusion.
No Dan . . . everyone's trying to come up with answers, the only answer is to nip it in the bud early, which means total surveillance of everyone, which leads to an Orwellian society, hey but aren't we almost there already?? A screen in everyone's hand which IS a track and trace device. . . very convenient if used for nefarious purposes.
Really, the only in my view answer is to train every child in self defense.

Back