It was only a matter of time - Conneticut Elementary School Shooting

If it was my child I think I'd eat a bullet too. I'd certainly trade that POS taking a shot at me than at any of those children, maybe I could hold him down long enough...

You want some of this????!!! :firing:

image.jpg

You want some of this????!!! :firing:
the problem with that mindset is people like this have no intention of leaving there alive so confronting someone who may be possibly armed wouldn't mean diddly chit to this guy or any of the other whack-jobs that committs murder like this. this wont be the last time this happens and it surely isnt the first....:whistle:

their intention is not to get away. their intention is to kill as many people as they can as fast as they can in the most efficent way which is always a GUN and then kill themselves or commit suicide by cop.

when was the last time someone from England committed mass murder in a school with a gun? I'll tell you when NEVER that's when!

when a criminal makes up his or her mind to committ murder they dont give a chit who may or may not be armed. its estimated that 50% of the population owns a gun yet that doesnt seem to stop the 12000+ murders we have every year with guns. or all the robberies or rapes or car jackings or home invasions.

countries like England, Germany, Japan, etc.... have decided that they can either arm everyone thinking that will solve the gun problem or arm NO ONE except the police and military. looking at this objectively which has been proven to be more effective????

are we to assume there are no criminals living in England or Germany???? cause if there are criminals living there then why are they not all armed and running a muck on their country?

it wont be long before we see an even more horrific scene then what was seen today at this elementary school. its the sign of the times where a gun is used to committ almost every violent crime we see these days.

arming everyone has proven not to be an effective deterrent to violent crime. especially in places like a school. this jackass could not buy a gun but obviously found some at his mothers house tho.

the numbers dont lie. what other countries have to worry about their schools of all f-en places be a possible target for a mass murder with a gun?:banghead: college, HS, elementary school? there will be more of these coming. these cowards know all the media attention they will get for years to come and cant think of a better way to go out.

make no mistake. stricter gun control is coming. too little too late tho.

the problem with that mindset is people like this have no intention of leaving there alive so confronting someone who may be possibly armed wouldn't mean diddly chit to this guy or any of the other whack-jobs that committs murder like this. this wont be the last time this happens and it surely isnt the first....:whistle:

their intention is not to get away. their intention is to kill as many people as they can as fast as they can in the most efficent way which is always a GUN and then kill themselves or commit suicide by cop.

when was the last time someone from England committed mass murder in a school with a gun? I'll tell you when NEVER that's when!

when a criminal makes up his or her mind to committ murder they dont give a chit who may or may not be armed. its estimated that 50% of the population owns a gun yet that doesnt seem to stop the 12000+ murders we have every year with guns. or all the robberies or rapes or car jackings or home invasions.

countries like England, Germany, Japan, etc.... have decided that they can either arm everyone thinking that will solve the gun problem or arm NO ONE except the police and military. looking at this objectively which has been proven to be more effective????

are we to assume there are no criminals living in England or Germany???? cause if there are criminals living there then why are they not all armed and running a muck on their country?

it wont be long before we see an even more horrific scene then what was seen today at this elementary school. its the sign of the times where a gun is used to committ almost every violent crime we see these days.

arming everyone has proven not to be an effective deterrent to violent crime. especially in places like a school. this jackass could not buy a gun but obviously found some at his mothers house tho.

the numbers dont lie. what other countries have to worry about their schools of all f-en places be a possible target for a mass murder with a gun?:banghead: college, HS, elementary school? there will be more of these coming. these cowards know all the media attention they will get for years to come and cant think of a better way to go out.

It is the knee jerk 'assault weapon' banners who are running amuck now. They seem to want to ignore he used handguns to do the killing. We will only hear about military style weapons for weeks now. You want to talk rationally and try to figure something out fine but the word ban should not enter the equation.
How about a total reprogramming of this nation mentally? No more violent tv or glorification of murder in today's popular shows? I blame the images we are bombarded daily with more so than the tools used.

It's been my biggest fear; ever since the Chechens went into the school in Breslan about 5-6 years ago...

I have noticed that on TV the past year or so, that a line has been crossed and story lines on some prime-time TV shows and movies involve threatening or hurting children. More than before. Some 'artist' director is sooner or later going to cross that line, and we are desensitizing ourselves by allowing it. The ratings agencies need to grow a set and get back to protecting our kids from this kind of stuff.

A lot of people are not able to do any research or have short memories. This is a Hypothesis. Please prove me wrong.

I'm just going to list some names, google them, I'm not going to bother with
Peter Mangs, the 'Swedish man'
Anders Behring Breivik, 'the Norwegian '
Aum Shinrikyo, 'gas problems'
Timothy McVeigh, 'bomber man', maybe you know this one?

Result, some nuts use guns, some don't. In Chicago, over the summer, we had one weekend with over 20 shootings. That's impossible, you can't own guns in Chicago? You can't have gun violence in Europe can you?

Seriously, the internet makes researching a matter of filtering information. It's too easy so no one does it?

There are EVIL people who use these things to push their own agenda.
They are good people whose heart is in the right place but are too lazy to think it through and just listen to the first EVIL man or the first village idiot.
There are the rest who do nothing wrong and must suffer the consequences for the lazy.

Evil wins when everyone looks the other way or are to lazy to stop them.

Usual response to this is usually a an emotional one. This will happen again because no one solves the problem, putting kooks away is 'insensitive'. Putting kooks away, will cause no more tragedies, tragedies are needed so that other 'freedoms' can be taken away. Violent video games will probably be next because it's probably making more money than Hollywood. Hollywood funds liberals. There I go rambling again.

Again my sincere condolences all those who were effected. I hope we actually do get to solve the human problem so that this never happens again.

My shameless plug for Math. Please learn math, history would be nice but math is essential to clean up BS. Numbers and stats can make a lot of things clear. Sports and stats can be a way to interest yourself or the next generation. You can still buy lottery tix if you want, but the more math you know, the fewer tix you will buy.

INJURED! not BRAINS scattered all over the classroom.....! quite a big difference dont ya think? how many of them kids in China are dead?

I feel for these folks and everyone in the world loosing someone to senseless acts regardless of age.

I'm no religious freak let that be known, but I have faith. We need to put Christ Back In Schools and Our Lives.. We removed Christ from these places and GAVE the Devil more room to use his power... God Bless America We Say All The Time, America Needs To Start Giving God His Blessings...

Inner city killings happen everyday and take the lives of babies to the elderly, we need a systematic change to humanity.. We take take take, and give very little to each other.. Sometimes the cookie has to crumble to wake folks up..

Prayers for the fallen and their families.

Our heavenly father please bless these families in their trying times. Please envelop these families with your grace as only you can. In Jesus Christ name I pray.

Amen

A lot of people are not able to do any research or have short memories. This is a Hypothesis. Please prove me wrong.

I'm just going to list some names, google them, I'm not going to bother with
Peter Mangs, the 'Swedish man'
Anders Behring Breivik, 'the Norwegian '
Aum Shinrikyo, 'gas problems'
Timothy McVeigh, 'bomber man', maybe you know this one?

Result, some nuts use guns, some don't. In Chicago, over the summer, we had one weekend with over 20 shootings. That's impossible, you can't own guns in Chicago? You can't have gun violence in Europe can you?

Seriously, the internet makes researching a matter of filtering information. It's too easy so no one does it?

There are EVIL people who use these things to push their own agenda.
They are good people whose heart is in the right place but are too lazy to think it through and just listen to the first EVIL man or the first village idiot.
There are the rest who do nothing wrong and must suffer the consequences for the lazy.

Evil wins when everyone looks the other way or are to lazy to stop them.

Usual response to this is usually a an emotional one. This will happen again because no one solves the problem, putting kooks away is 'insensitive'. Putting kooks away, will cause no more tragedies, tragedies are needed so that other 'freedoms' can be taken away. Violent video games will probably be next because it's probably making more money than Hollywood. Hollywood funds liberals. There I go rambling again.

Again my sincere condolences all those who were effected. I hope we actually do get to solve the human problem so that this never happens again.

My shameless plug for Math. Please learn math, history would be nice but math is essential to clean up BS. Numbers and stats can make a lot of things clear. Sports and stats can be a way to interest yourself or the next generation. You can still buy lottery tix if you want, but the more math you know, the fewer tix you will buy.
all valid points. but many people who are entirely sane shoot and kill others every day in the this country with a GUN. evil people do exist. im not disputing that.

many ppl think that everyone who commits murder in this way is mentally ill. I say BS! the majority of people who use guns to either kill or commit other crimes are perfectly sane people. especially that who sommit suicide. there are very few failed suicide attempts with guns. its not hard to blow ur brains out. its not hard to close the garage door and leave the car running either.

a small town like Newtown which has roughly 20,000 ppl would normally never see a Murder. not even 1.

yet, a city like Bridgeport which is only a 15 minute ride away will see 20-30 murders a year every year and the delivery of death is the same in Bridgeport as it is in Newtown. very very few deaths by knife. it does happen but I cant think of more then 10 in the last 20 years.

statistically Newtown will likely have more murders then Bridgeport this year and because most were children with a few adults its considered tragic. it is tragic. but it is also tragic seeing many innocent people in Bridgeport being killed as well but no one cares because its so common there.

but the fact still remains its DEATH by use of a gun. and this happens every year. and not just in Bridgeport. New Haven (Yale), Hartford, etc..... all see the same amount of killings every year and 98% are comitted with a gun.

its such a lost cause with so many guns in circulation but u have to start somewhere.

its the method of delivery that is so easy with a gun. apparently as a sociecty we can no longer trust that MOST people will not use a gun for other then home protection or sport shooting. what a sick society we live in!

all valid points. but many people who are entirely sane shoot and kill others every day in the this country with a GUN. evil people do exist. im not disputing that.

many ppl think that everyone who commits murder in this way is mentally ill. I say BS! the majority of people who use guns to either kill or commit other crimes are perfectly sane people. especially that who sommit suicide. there are very few failed suicide attempts with guns. its not hard to blow ur brains out. its not hard to close the garage door and leave the car running either.

You seem like a very reasonable person. Don't let your feelings over rule your common sense. If you don't understand my point, an example:

DDT was a commonly used insecticide used to kill disease carrying mosquitos.
A minisule percent of the population had unfounded negative effects from DDT.
DDT is banned worldwide leading to possibly millions of people dying.

Guns are used daily nationwide by many to protect their homes and themselves daily. These are not commonly reported in the news, why?
A tragedy occurs where a nut job kills 20 + people. Guns are banned.
An unknown number, Due to lack of publicity (Possibly media agenda?), are killed or vicitimized in some way, due to them not owning guns to protect themselves.
(keep in mind, children, elderly, females are the prime targets for crime)

I could go on with other examples but you should look this up on your own. 'Real' liberals, never mind. Look, kids are going to suffer unless we solve the problem with HUMANS. Nothing else we do will matter. There is no other way. Until we figure that out, tragedy will occur again. Anything else is a waste of time and a deception.

So you brought up the countries... What are the penalties for folks that violate the law there? Maybe our wussification of our judicial system could be to blame?

what happens when Guns are banned in Australia - YouTube[/url]

Gun Control is not the Answer. The Spiritual Morality of this great Country is falling apart. When you remove God and the Individual Relationship with Him we Disintegrate our Selves. Feel Good Gun Control laws will not EVER solve the problem !!! Get rid of the Blame Society and let's be accountable for our Kids and there Behaviors. What a Tragedy that DID NOT have to Happen !!!! God Bless Everyone Involved. RIP :please:

Robert

Last edited by a moderator:
Deep felt sadness for all families, friends, and school mates. Prayers sent :please:

Back