Schnitz racing oil pan baffle

sersup

Registered
Hi I have a 2000 Suzuki hayabusa. Was wondering if anyone on here has used the schnitz racing oil pan baffle with a two inch after market pan. I am using a stationary oil pick up tube. Will this cause problems with installation due spacing with the way it bolts in? Thanks for the help!

you wana use the busa engine in the nitro-class with far above the normal acceleration values that a standard haya can achieve?

or do you only want to use the haya for wheelies?

or in a car for e.g. auto-cross?

then i guess the baffle may help.

but then, to do it right, a dry sump lubrication would be the best especially for wheelies "all day long".

btw - a real good friend does the 1/4 and half mile (amateur class) here in germany with his turbo haya (~450 hp) but i guess without that baffle and that without any issues at all - In any case, he has never said that he had built something like that.

edit : the oil pans are - inside - allways the same from ´99 - ´20 so the Schnitz's restriction (see link) to ´99-´00 alone is misleading because, as far as I know, the gen2 pan can also be used with all gen1.
other way arround not , because there are two molded holders at the gen2 pan for side fairings

Last edited:
Back