Sidewinder

Well I am getting closer to my previous pipe for mph. I am now within of less than 1 mph of my previous high. The et is within .06 of my best. As it stands today I would have hard time recommedning the tiwinder over a ss sidewider or even my old exhaust.

i have a sidewinder on mine and couldnt justify the money difference between the ti winder and the ss sidwinder ... so went with the ss sidwinder and have been happy with the looks and performance.

I really like the Brocks Ti winder , I am thinking this will be my next exhaust if I build a Busa naked hot rod . Maybe some engine work to go with it . The CT Meg Brocks I run on the L2 is also dual diameter headers . I have been advised by certain respected fellas that should know , that the CT Meg exhaust would possibly be more suitable to a bigger cc and or compression motor because of this feature . I think their thinking is sort of backed up because we all know of one Gen2 2014 sporting a Yoshi R55 ( I believe ) 4 into 1 , which was dyno'd at the same place as my L2 , recorded 187 bhp compared to 183 for mine , and recorded 108 ft lb . Don't know if anything else was done to that bike , it was bought at auction and brought to dyno soon after . Realize varying factors would occur from day to day , my day was 38 degrees Celsius , but that sort of gain for half the price , from a fairly conventional design ...well shite... . Haha , oh well , not to worry , I really like the lack of weight of my Brocks titanium pipe , they are very well made , with quality welds . One last mention about the Ti winder , just the fact that you can buy a full titanium side pipe exhaust system off the shelf is pretty wild , and of course they look very trick .

i have a regular sidewinder on both of my bikes and have been very pleased with them. i would have loved to have the ti winder ....just couldnt justify the differnce in money. beautiful pipe.

Back