scan tool for the euro5 plug?

Ked0607

Registered
So I got to thinking this morning. What scan tool is suzuki using for the GEN3? Has anyone hooked to it with an OBD2 tool? What can we see with simple data? Can we see voltage and speed? Id Love to use an obd2 type display like we have in the car world where I choose whats on the display. Something bluetooth to a display maybe?

I have something now with dealer mode switch built into the harness on the obd2 scanner I modify the harness on

So what you're saying Greg, I can take my interface connector, connect my OBD two reader to it, and clear my codes.

PS I like the fact that you took that reader, and integrated the factory switch for service reset.

I picked up both of these from Amazon the other day trying to clear codes that popped up from recent stretch/rear ABS line adjustments. Works completely fine and not expensive at all.

OBDII Code Reader - Euro 5 adapter -

Can you activate the ABS module with that tool? I have a JDiag M300 and it reads and clears codes, gives sensor outputs etc. but does not manage to connect to the ABS module..

Back