Saw the B-king in person

Justyntym

The Pessimistic Optimist
Donating Member
Registered
My Stealership had a black one on display.

It's not for me.

Although I love the profile of the bike (especially in black)...

The bike is wide enough at the tank to plant corn on.
Hate the pipes...gag...gag.(no newsflash there)

Sits pretty tall, takes a hefty leg swing to get over the super elevated rear seat, at least for the slightly vertically challange.

Speaking of rear seat...unless your planning on riding alone...fagetaboutit. My significant other (who loves to ride on the Busa with me) looked at that seat and blurted out quite a laugh.

Bike felt quite a bit heavier than the Busa.

I sat on one when I picked up my new 'busa. You're right--I'm 6'6" (long legs) and the tank still seemed super wide. I just don't get where they list the price MORE than the 'busa. You'll probably be able to make a good deal at the end of the season. I think they'll have lots left!!!

I didn't know there was ever surplus Saturn 5 boosters laying around,but Suzuki found a pair for every one. Looked at a black one in KC last Friday,not a big fan either.

saw one at the dealer wednesday, wiiiiiiiiiiide tank, too wide for my taste.

Checked it out at the IMS Moto Show the other day. Interesting. I doubt they are going after the busa crowd. Had same thoughts on the silly looking tank which is all you see when you sit on it. Always rather intriquing to watch and feel the evolution of the styling of the bikes.

Remember with the CBR600 came out, and the first real introduction to the rounded fairings. Than to the pointy smoothness of the Busa, than to the stealth (airplane) style of the early 2000's. Now all the latest bikes look like something out of the recent Transformers movie. Starting to feel old fashioned. Scary.
lurk.gif

Back