Finally saw a B-king in person

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Tron goes ballistic ....

The headlight housing is "Transformers" and the bike just looks really "physical" to me.. I think the Vmax guys will really like this bike. The size of the bike is a real attention getter. The feel is more back to earth looking over a more conventional type handle bar and no fairings..

The thing is W I D E looking across the top and the rear is really art deco i guess.. The exhaust cans are huge but blended in very well. I can see that this would be an acquired taste in bikes... has a peculiar look but a real presence...

Would I own one? I think so... Would like to test drive on

i cant get past the power ranger helmet. but i havent seen one in person yet to judge properly. was it at a dealer. you didnt see it in a parking lot did you

probably ride and run nice but i can`t get past the strange look...i`ll have to pass
flush.gif

I'm broke and considering bankruptcy. It will have to wait until Chapter 13 clears.
cool.gif

r8

Pass...the tank looks like a family of 4 could play parchisi on it

puke.gif

I've had the pleasure to at least sit on the B-King and I like it! I actually like the looks... I'd hit it!!
laugh.gif

I have looked at it like 5 times and finally today while at the dealership the had removed the damn "DO NOT SIT ON THIS BIKE" sign. So I sat on it and stodd her up, feels light,comfy ergos, looks wide as heck looking down on it and for some reason I got a wicked cramp in the back of my left thigh from the way my leg was positioned. They want $14K at this particular dealer. In 05' they wanted $14,500 for a Busa LE. I bought elsewhere...

I'd hit the BKING!!!

I have looked at it like 5 times and finally today while at the dealership the had removed the damn "DO NOT SIT ON THIS BIKE" sign.  So I sat on it and stodd her up, feels light,comfy ergos, looks wide as heck looking down on it and for some reason I got a wicked cramp in the back of my left thigh from the way my leg was positioned.  They want $14K at this particular dealer.  In 05' they wanted $14,500 for a Busa LE.  I bought elsewhere...

I'd hit the BKING!!!
Go buy it, ill make it go faster for you!

I finally saw one on the street last weekend... and I knew it was a B-king from a mile away! I got to sit on one too at our dealer.... I hope they make a lowering kit for it cuz I'm SCREWED!!

Healing up... neosporin and lots of big band-aids are making it tolerable. But I do have all kinds of pretty bruises popping up in the most unexpected places
blush.gif
Thanks for asking!

I have looked at it like 5 times and finally today while at the dealership the had removed the damn "DO NOT SIT ON THIS BIKE" sign.  So I sat on it and stood her up, feels light,comfy ergos, looks wide as heck looking down on it and for some reason I got a wicked cramp in the back of my left thigh from the way my leg was positioned.  They want $14K at this particular dealer.  In 05' they wanted $14,500 for a Busa LE.  I bought elsewhere...

I'd hit the BKING!!!
Go buy it, ill make it go faster for you!
I want to ride one in DAYTONA, we need to be there at least one morning...

Back