Santa Monica Mtns Ride...

good grief, does anyone have an idea as to the average age for busa owners ? i'm 52 and have met sevaral riders up here who are all at least 40 and i see a couple of aged faces in the above pics. not complaining mind you, just starting to feel better about my third childhood.
I think the average age here is 35 to forty something, not sure.  I'll be 45 on Groundhog Day!

Charlesbusa brings the average way down!
Glad to do it too!

Someone's got to bring the younger blood.

Can you believe I'll be 30 in March....

THIRTY!!!!

Jeeez, I'm an old man
smile.gif

After hearing all of your ages, I definitely am one of the younger ones on the board. I'm only 23, turn 24 in July.

good grief, does anyone have an idea as to the average age for busa owners ? i'm 52 and have met sevaral riders up here who are all at least 40 and i see a couple of aged faces in the above pics. not complaining mind you, just starting to feel better about my third childhood.
I think the average age here is 35 to forty something, not sure.  I'll be 45 on Groundhog Day!

Charlesbusa brings the average way down!
Ah.... another 45 y/o SoCal Busa Brudda!
smile.gif

Aren't third childhoods fun!! Turned 45 in June.

Ride today!! Ride today!! Anyone up for a ride today? Much to my GF's dismay, I told her I won't be heading down to SD to see her this weekend cause she's got studying to do. Now I got some free time. Is there a ride going on today? Busahaya? Anything organized? PM, email, or call me on my cell.

I couldn't make it today if I wanted to. I jammed my right thumb pretty good in a hockey game last week. It's all I can go to ride 20 min to work. Maybe next week. Sun?

Malibu canyons are better this weekend, but not as much as you might expect. Latigo signs say closed, but I made it all the way to the coast from Kanan. Single lane at a point or 2. A bit messy, but sure beats the rain. Las Flores Canyon pretty messed up still. Piuma is fair. Cold Canyon fair.

50 here and NOT acting my age ;-)

47 here, cut my teeth on a Kawasaki 500 2 stroke triple in Latigo Canyon, Coldwater, Sepulveda, etc. Now live in Missouri where it's 20 degrees. I did take a break from stupidity and bought a Busa, though .
smile.gif

Thanks for the report Ironbrad, I don't feel so bad about not being able to ride for a long time. Maybe next weekend,

i wish i came to the board more often i would have gone ridin with you guys i was in the valley those weekends. stuck in rancho cucamonga right now and probably for the next few weekends.

i wish i came to the board more often i would have gone ridin with you guys i was in the valley those weekends. stuck in rancho cucamonga right now and probably for the next few weekends.
Ok, so how about a once month meet up? We could all just agree on what weekends to ride. First week, second, third, etc., What do you SoCal Busa's say?

Okay, went solo for yesterday. Better than not going out at all. Rode out to Hollywood for a head-to-toe massage at Pho Siam, then to Glendale for the best cheap burrito before baseball came flying over the Verdugo High School fence, nearing smacking me in the head, to break the window of the burrito stand... Hahaha, I got the last meal for the day from them because there's glass all over their food counter from the baseball.

Yeah, a standing day out of once a month is a good idea. We can mix it up each time: mountain/canyon ride; beach/coast ride; in-town ride, etc...

Where do I sign up?

Back