Ride on the 23 and PCH today with pics...

Vega

Registered
Took out the freshly pledged Busa this morning for some twisties and such... Beautiful day for a ride... If you've never rode the 23 from West Lake Village through the canyons to PCH, you need to...

Rode PCH through Malibu and stopped in Santa Monica for some Mexican food on the pier at Marisols... :banana:

Then rode the 10 home through traffic and stopped cagers... Poor cagers... :laugh: Only 3 people made extra room for white lining...

So here's a couple pics from today with my lovely gf of course... :whistle:
DSC_0012.jpg

The end of the 23 as it drops onto PCH
DSC_0014.jpg

Santa Monica Pier... Very packed today...
DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

Got a nice table with a view...
DSC_0018.jpg

Watched the wildlife... Ahhhh.... Nature.... In it's purest...
DSC_0023.jpg

Looking forward to meeting up with the SD Hoons on Saturday! :thumbsup:

I wish I had the Pics of the SM pier to share on this Laptop.:banghead:
Great shots and thanks for the share!:thumbsup:
Look forward to riding those hills in the future, but for now, Lets hit the SD stuff!:laugh:
Bubba

As I was riding the twisties I was wishing I had a GoPro cam the whole time... Ah.... Someday... My gf was hanging on tighter than ever... :laugh:

What a beautiful place to ride - and the eye candy is a bonus!

If Vega wants me to concentrate on the pics of the roads and ride he needs to stop putting his Galpal in there.
Cuz thats all I see....:whistle:

:bowdown:

Great pics and thanks for sharing.
I love looking at your guys roads and curves.
Ha Curves. A word not even in a Florida dictionary...:rofl:

Look forward to showing you around the SD Mountainscape, Vega.

:beerchug:

Nice pics. Took my wife there last week, Sunday it was. Had a rental car and wanted to go up the PCH but it was cloudy/overcast all day and visibility was very bad. I'll show her your pics and how its supposed to look on the pier and elsewhere.....:thumbsup:

Back