Sandra Dee needed new shoes

Here you can pick them up for $217.98 to your door. Where I just bought them. I am a mega tight-wad! I look for 2 days trying to find them this cheap!

www.rockymountainatvmc.com

Enter Promo code of 88967 for 20 bucks off! Enjoy

Last edited:
thay look great CAp, i'm sure Sandra Dee will be rolling smooth once you get them mounted :beerchug:

On my second set of Angels. I like them alot. Have another set waiting in the wings.

Here is one reason I wanted to try them...

Pirelli Angel ST Sets World Duration Record
Courtesy of Pirelli

A 2009 Suzuki Hayabusa, covered a distance of 3190.8 mi at an average speed of 132.9 mph using only one set of Pirelli’s new Angel ST sport-touring tire.Pirelli and international journalists recorded a new 24-hour World Duration Record at the Nardò Technical Center aboard a 2009 Suzuki Hayabusa, covering a distance of 5135.071 km (3190.8 mi) at an average speed of 213.96 km/h (132.9 mph) using only one set of Pirelli’s new Angel ST sport-touring tyre, a road tour simulation equal to 12,000 km (7,500 mi) at normal speeds of 80-100 km/h (50-65 mph).

Aboard a second motorcycle, a 2009 Kawasaki GTR 1400, Pirelli and guests generated six additional records in the new class including a 12-Hour World Record of 2502.873 km (1555.2 mi) with an average speed of 208,573 km/h (129.6 mph). During the last lap the Kawasaki, led at that time by tester Michele Corallini, had a technical problem half way around the track risking to taint the record setting attempt. The Pirelli tester, who at 54 is also the oldest member of the team, did not lose courage and pushed the bike for more than 2 hours to cover the last seven kilometers to cross the line of the chronometrist.

Pirelli technical staff participating in this event, including both the Directors of R&D (Piero Misani) and Testing (Salvo Pennisi) who rode the first laps and again periodically throughout the night, added more duration records to those which they had themselves set in June of 2000 in the A11 Category on Suzuki Hayabusa of the same year. The 2009 Suzuki Hayabusa and a 2009 Kawasaki GTR 1400 used during this event are classed individually (A11 & A12 respectively) by the FIM which maintains these records of period and duration. Each of the 15 international journalists and 12 testing staff who participated in the record setting rode aboard at least one of the two motorcycles for duration of half of an hour (20 min + technical time) during the 24-hour period, making this a memorable celebration of the new Angel ST for all.

world-duration-record.jpg

world-duration-record.jpg

Back