New Pirelli Angels Tires

Sunshine Busa

Registered
The new Pirelli Angels are on the bike. Ran the Battlax set into the dirt. Down to the wires. Scary, but got my money out of them. Only have a hundred miles on the Pirellis so far but am loving them. We'll see how they hold up. Pirelli is claiming it will push 7500 mile mark. :goodboy:

This site has a decent review video (not too informative) for the Angels
2009 Pirelli Angel ST Tire Review - Motorcycle Video - Motorcycle USA

new tires
displayimage.php

displayimage.php

Got 5100 out of the Battlax before I picked up a tack nail during a benefit ride and fried it :whistle:

displayimage.php

Pretty sweet. So what are ya gonna do with those old tires. Looks like there's some curves left in them! LOL!!! :laugh:

I bought a set of Angels last month. Was gonna spoon them on after I wore out my Avons, but the Storm I had on the front developed a freakish blister and I had to mount an Angel (ha mount an angel) on the front rim-still running the Storm on the back for commuting purposes. I've been happy with the Pirelli on the front so far, but won't have a real good idea until I can get the matched set on.

I heard that the Angels were tested on a Busa from the factory.. They ran the bike at 132MPH for 3500 miles on a track....

Ive been running the Angels for almost 1200 miles now and love them. After the break-in period I have really started putting them to the test and they perform great.:thumbsup:

7500 miles?

i got over 10k out of teh back with semi-aggressive street riding.

I like how there is a big white stamp saying "24 hr duration world record"

If only I had that kind of time for the Busa. Don't think the wife would go for it :fight:

about 600 miles on my angels... so far they are great :thumbsup: Would love it even better to get 10K out of them - i only average 5K per rear (no matter what brand)

I've got over 1k on them now, great tire. Just be careful breaking them in. The first 100 miles mine were very, very, greasy. After that, let the fun begin:thumbsup:

Back