New Tires- Pirelli Angel ST

I ride these too. Pretty sticky in the corners considering they are classified as touring.

i'm on to my second pair of them.. getting about 9k out of a rear and i do 90% highway miles
i hate fl

the new avon st storm 2 is a much better tyre , personall i didnt like the pirelli when it was cold.
the video just goes to prove that the white k8 busa is the fastest :laugh: and the zzr14 blew up after 12 hours

Second set for me.. I got 6500 out of the rear and compaired to 2000-2500 out of the others I'll be staying with them a while.. Also were great on the track..

Im buying a set this winter :thumbsup::thumbsup:... Ive been kicking over idea's on tires.. and the Pirelli Angel has always been in my head.. now reading all your reviews Im sold Thanks :beerchug:

This is funny! :rofl:

Pirelli and international journalists recorded a new 24-hour World Duration Record at the Nardò Technical Center aboard a 2009 Suzuki Hayabusa, covering a distance of 5135.071 km (3190.8 mi) at an average speed of 213.96 km/h (132.9 mph) using only one set of Pirelli’s new Angel ST sport-touring tyre, a road tour simulation equal to 12,000 km (7,500 mi) at normal speeds of 80-100 km/h (50-65 mph).

Aboard a second motorcycle, a 2009 Kawasaki GTR 1400, Pirelli and guests generated six additional records in the new class including a 12-Hour World Record of 2502.873 km (1555.2 mi) with an average speed of 208,573 km/h (129.6 mph). During the last lap the Kawasaki, led at that time by tester Michele Corallini, had a technical problem half way around the track risking to taint the record setting attempt.

Reminds me of the Daytona Ducati Tribes favorite war cry...

"I WAS IN 1st PLACE TILL IT BROKEDED!" :banghead:

:laugh:

Last edited:
Back