Pirelli Angel's ?'s

Pit Bull 13

Registered
I have the Diablo's on my 08 Busa. Now its time for a new rear tire has anyone ran the Pirelli Angel's? what's your feed back on them? are they worth it? I love the stickyness of my Diablo's but want a tire that will last longer. Any feed back would be great.. thanks

Semi runs Pirellis and swapped to a Angel yesterday. He should have some good feedback for you Wednesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Angel's wore well, we ran 6500 miles on the trip with no problems at all. We were running full tire pressure so there wasn't any knee draggin on the streets but we went within 1/4 inch to the edges without ever losing grip. I wouldn't run them on the track but if you needed a tire to run around town or that you needed to get mileage out of them I would run them again...

cap

i had the diablos and switched to an angel rear about a month ago. ive put over 1000 miles on it and so far, looks new.

I've got almost 7k on mine now with maybe a 1000 more before threads start to show. I've taken them to the edge with no problems. The first 100 miles they were real greasy but after that great.

I've had an Angel Rear Tire for 2k miles, no complaints, pretty sticky in the summer months in twisties, just put front Angel on 100 miles ago. I like 'em!
Posted via Mobile Device

Waiting to finish my off my stockers and have Angels standing by ($218 shipped, Front & Rear)

Back