San Francisco and area residents, need advice

methodicreign

Registered
I'm doing a bike trip this summer and am staying 1 night in San Fran. hotels are either way over priced or cheap, my question is what areas do I avoid? I don't wanna book a reasonably priced hotel only to find it's at the end of a runway or in a neighborhood I don't wanna park my bike in. any tips or hints would be appreciated. thanks

I don't know what overpriced is. But the raddison on fishermans warf wasn't bad. Parking felt secure enough. (its actually on top of the building). And about 100$. Right where all the stuff is to walk too. Only downside is that it is an old building.... Booking online was cheaper as well.

Great food in that town, dont park where the hippies hang out though they believe in community property. Still one of the best food cities in the world, people are are pretty nice too, beautiful city.

Oh yeah missed that avoid part. Avoid the tenderloin dist. Anything near Polk and Eddy. Lived there for a bit, I wouldn't park my bike near there.

Oh yeah missed that avoid part. Avoid the tenderloin dist. Anything near Polk and Eddy. Lived there for a bit, I wouldn't park my bike near there.

What are you talking about dude? Why not let him get a fine steak while there. :whistle:

Lol ^^^ whenever friends came over and drank we'd take them across the street to the liqueur store an say, "hey dude that chicks lookin at you."

Back