Saddest thing i saw yesterday...

BigDiesel

Registered
my daughter just brought up the subject of scooters (meaning she started asking about when she can get a Busa, and my reply being "you mean your scooter with the Kanji of a Busa on it right?")

it reminded me of this last night-
on my way to friends house for a lil party, and saw a guy who had to be at least mid-20s from face n build. He was scootin down the street on right side of road in tank n shorts, on a razor scooter?!?!?! this was at like 11pm???

I seen some sad, pathetic lookn dudes in my day (sometimes in the mirror) but that had me rollin all the way to my friends house, where I shared that lil anecdote with my buddies so we could all laugh about it!
biggrin.gif

my tat artist jumped on his son's razor scooter and hit a rock and smashed his collar bone.

<!--EDIT|thismonsterlives
Reason for Edit: "spelling"|1153089382 -->

Wouldn't a razor scooter be the equivalent of roller blading? Maybe the dude was just out getting some exercise so he doesn't turn into the typical "fat lazy american".

I gotta admit--I tried one on night-now picture this--I'm 6'6", 200#, and tats on my arms and chest. Bet I looked REAL stupid--especially when I fell off and almost smashed my face into the street!! Good thing I remember very little of what happened that night!!!

Originally posted about 2 years ago.

Now in June 2008, with gas prices hitting $4.60 for regular in CA, NY, FL, etc...

I wonder if there's not more of us on a Razor scooter now..

hahaha, who's looking sad now?!

worthless.gif

I wanna see you guys on these scooters...My four year old is BEGGING for one!! I can see my 31 year old self getting hurt "trying it out"...lol!

Gas prices. With one of those motorized scooters, you could burn about a gallon a week commuting.

Seeing a lot of new bikes/scoots, etc. on my way to and from work these days. Gas is changing our culture, no doubt.

--Wag--

I ride my sons all the time, and his Long board, and skateboard. We used to go to the skate parks all the time together. I have to say I did feel out of place there with all the youngins' and me out there doing ollies and what not trying to hold onto my youth.
cool.gif

39d2c2f029d389a5dd393df90f6711c7.jpg

uhh still up north we can only run them 5 months out of the year with good weather..but seeing alot being sold on the street corner bike shops now

Back