Had to put my Busa in the ditch yesterday...Scooter Punks

glad to hear you and the back seat cover came out ok :beerchug:

No Busa rider ever want's get crashed by a giant scooter gang...:rofl:

I have a great story to tell just about everyone. Its hilarious. Almost got taken out by scooter punks.All of the thousands of miles on the road..... over 30+ years,street bikes,been hit twice.
Get hit...again...this time by a crashing scooter.No thanks.:laugh:

RSD.

glad to hear you and the back seat cover came out ok :beerchug:

Back seat cover was cool. Sort-of. It was the ex wife A.K.A. The House Mouse.
She said of the three people she had ridden with lately,I was the only who would have been that qwik and re-acted that way and not crashed and hurt us.
So that was cool. Althou,she could bit biased after 20 years as my back seat cover.

RSD.

Back seat cover was cool. Sort-of. It was the ex wife A.K.A. The House Mouse.
She said of the three people she had ridden with lately,I was the only who would have been that qwik and re-acted that way and not crashed and hurt us.
So that was cool. Althou,she could bit biased after 20 years as my back seat cover.

RSD.

probably a good deal that it was her, anyone else might have freaked out and bailed which could have made you go down...double glad you both are ok :beerchug:

probably a good deal that it was her, anyone else might have freaked out and bailed which could have made you go down...double glad you both are ok :beerchug:

That is a great point semi, we have ridin almost flawlessly for 20 years. Great pillion.
The House mouse as a passenger...:bowdown:

RSD.

its amazing how important a good back seat rider is. They can really screw the pooch on back if they wanted to or did something stupid.

I gotta tell you this sucks! yes I was young once and yes I did many many stupid things! but to be honest how do you prevent young kids from being idiots? Thank the God your still alive! I pray I never have do deal with that kind of BS! because you could have easily lost you life, do to immaturity and stupidity!

Back