"S h a r k !"

re: "S h a r k !"

Both you guys are twice the men you used to be. WTH?

Step away from the dinner table.:poke:

:rofl:

The "Expansion Project" :rofl:

Of couse, that was...28 years ago, Lamb...

Last edited:

:rofl:

The "Expansion Project" :rofl:

Of couse, that was...28 years ago, Lamb...

Yeah, 28 years ago I was playing Pop Warner Football!:laugh:

pop warner .jpg

Last edited:

What an amazing picture! Look at the water displacement from the shockwave of the deck guns!
I can not imagine what that must feel or sound like being aboard when those bad boys let loose........ of course it could be worse...being on the receiving end of those incoming shells will likely ruin your day :laugh:

USS-NJ-More%20Fire%20Power.jpg

Sad part is those shells that are being launched weigh as much as a VW beetle! 16 miles ++ with accuracy baby!

Scar--
Thank you for YOUR service, YOUR dedication and your families support and sacrifice!

Doyle--
Even though you were a Marine, you still have my utmost respect and gratitude!

For the rest of you who were / are Sailors or Marines post up, and post up those pics!!

amazing pictures... thanks for your service to each of you and all the members active and retired. :bowdown: :thumbsup:

now someone answer me how Lamb can say seamen and this thread didnt turn immediately due south :rofl: that is all :rofl:

amazing pictures... thanks for your service to each of you and all the members active and retired. :bowdown: :thumbsup:

now someone answer me how Lamb can say seamen and this thread didnt turn immediately due south :rofl: that is all :rofl:

Yeah...everyone know better than to mess with a Hull Tech when he's reminescing about the days of yore.

:laugh:

I wouldn't trade those days for anything. :beerchug:

I will scan some of my pictures in and get them up later. None as cool as you guys though :bowdown:

Hey, I spent 33 days crossing the Pacific on the USS Beyar AKA 247 with 2800 sick, pucking Marines! I slept fore of the brig on a rack 13 racks high. I still remember, "Revile revile revile, all restricted men muster at the Master at Arms office".
Then we (5th Mar Div) actually made an amphibious landing over nets with 75 pound combat packs on and if I didn't respect the Navy by then....10 Zodiacs circled in the water below with Navy Seal divers plucking Marines out of the water when they fell off the nets!
I won't even try to describe USN Corpmen side by side with me in combat....they ALL deserve Medals of Honor. Doyle

Was that world war I or II? haha ha :rofl:

-just teasing!!

Yeah...everyone know better than to mess with a Hull Tech when he's reminescing about the days of yore.

:laugh:

I wouldn't trade those days for anything. :beerchug:
I know thats right. I was a HT2 when I got out. never served on a ship though, spent my 4 years in the Seabees!

I know thats right. I was a HT2 when I got out. never served on a ship though, spent my 4 years in the Seabees!

That's cool, Hal! I didn't know you were prior service!

:beerchug: Kudos to you, brother!

Awesome pics! It would be crazy fun to do some skeet shooting with those enormous cannons, but I guess you'd need a pretty big target. :laugh: I always wondered if the crew ever got to practice with those or if the bullets were just to expensive so they were only used in battle. Did you guys get to practice with them much?

...and thanks for everyone's service by the way! :bowdown:

Back