Rustic Road Ride Pics.

the below pictured turb ,race gas filled bike created a good quote from semi "its bad ass but where am I going to find gas for it at 3am?"

230730d1314573590-rustic-road-ride-pics-img_9852.jpg

Just wanted to give a BIG thank you to all who showed up board members and non-members. What a great day for a ride with fantastic people. We will be doing a Holy Hill ride next month for anyone who wants to join us.

Thats way closer to me..

well ryan let the cat out of the bag so why not. On a recent ride with him I saw a neon in traffic and on the back window it had a red angry bird sticker from the video game. My brain clicked hayabusa=falcon..... red bike....red bird.... ANGRY BIRD! So I took a spare helmet down south to a graphic artist who is wrapping the whole damn helmet visor and all like the red angry bird. Will be just a funny local ride/prank helmet

well ryan let the cat out of the bag so why not. On a recent ride with him I saw a neon in traffic and on the back window it had a red angry bird sticker from the video game. My brain clicked hayabusa=falcon..... red bike....red bird.... ANGRY BIRD! So I took a spare helmet down south to a graphic artist who is wrapping the whole damn helmet visor and all like the red angry bird. Will be just a funny local ride/prank helmet
Thats going to look cool, cant wait to see it.

Thats sick dude! you will have to give me some info on this. wouldnt mind having a cool prank lid myself.

The headlight cover is by Ventura, and yes, something we can send you. We carry the complete Ventura line (see the Ventura Rack on the busa in the pics).

The Gen-I cover is $25, and the Gen-II is $39.

Note the one that Kelley has is tinted, and you can only buy them clear. So that mod you do yourself.

As for the attachment system, that's just how them come in the package. Not sure how else you would do it to make it easily removable. I had one on my ST1100 and it was also velcro attachment.

Great pics through my home state! Every time I see pics of Wisconsin, I think 'So Green!!'. Growing up there, our farm was just outside Fredonia.

the below pictured turb ,race gas filled bike created a good quote from semi "its bad ass but where am I going to find gas for it at 3am?"

230730d1314573590-rustic-road-ride-pics-img_9852.jpg

:laugh: was thinking about those times when i have had difficulty finding an open gas station with normal fuel in the middle of the night, it would be impossible to go anywhere over 50 miles from home...it is a great bike though and looks like it would be a blast to ride!! :beerchug:

He said there was two settings he could change on the fly from race gas to regular. I had the same deal on my blown mustang. Computers are a great thing.

Back