Rust in tank!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUE5710N... I have a fuel pump on ebay right now for 85 bux shipped. I believe linking to ebay is against the :rulez: so I won't do that. PM me if you want the link.

This place is AMAZING!!!!! Uhh ohh shame on me I just realized I broke the rules and linked to ebay in a separate thread. :bowdown: forgive me :bowdown: .Org Gods. Thanks for the heads-up Mr. Droo. half of the problem solved.

(sorry in advance for the resurrected thread...)

Mine is quite a bit rusted after leaving it from 2013 when I came back the US for a month to when I returned permanently late last year. :( I was in such a rush back then I didn't think to drain the tank or put in fuel treatment as I had when I first left two years prior to that.

Going to also do a fuel filter mod (I have an '01 tank/filter on my '99. The only problem is the pump has a lot of rust on it as well. The electrical connectors also broke off from the eyelets (rusted off). While I can re-solder the connectors, I'm wondering if it might be wiser to find a good, used pump. Wondering if anyone might have stock parts lying around? :redface:

Back