Run's and almost killed

motogp08

Registered
I realize MOST of you, (about 80% at LEAST) DO NOT condone this...but I have seen a few members say they would do this.

THIS is why running is stupid. ;)

I don't care HOW big the ticket would be, it would NEVER be worth this though. I just cringe when I hear about people running from law-enforcement.:angry:

- Pierce County Sheriff, WA Motorcycle Pursuit[/url]

I just hope the guy didn't end up killing himself. Hopefully he never tries this again.:banghead:

Last edited by a moderator:
All of you guys/girls be careful out there, this poor old man didn't even see the biker coming. Poor cagers can't see past their bumpers most of the time anyways!:laugh:

Be safe out there everyone!:beerchug::bowdown:

gee I hope he did not make some good driver late for work.... shame about the truck too... looked like a nice set of wheels...

When you want to run think about this...a good trooper probably already has your license plate number before he lights you up.

All of you guys/girls be careful out there, this poor old man didn't even see the biker coming. Poor cagers can't see past their bumpers most of the time anyways!:laugh:

Be safe out there everyone!:beerchug::bowdown:

not a cager fan but evil ran through the red light an hit em, thats not his fault

not a cager fan but evil ran through the red light an hit em, thats not his fault

Oh, I didn't blame it on the guy in the pickup...sorry it was mis-interpreted.

I just mean't that I want all of my busa.org family to be safe out there.:beerchug:

I totally agree...it wasn't the old man's fault.:thumbsup::beerchug:

gee I hope he did not make some good driver late for work.... shame about the truck too... looked like a nice set of wheels...

:thumbsup: That is a nice set of wheels.. Looks like he took good care of his truck as well, now dumbazz screwed that all up for him...

id like to know what he uttered right before he hit that truck. something like "uh oh!" maybe or "oh sh**" .......... LMAO

You only hear about the bad stuff in life.

I for one, WILL run if I feel the conditions are right and that it's a BS ticket. Not highspeed throught the city.
I've saved myself from many BS 15over tickets. Especially where the city has set the speed limit WAY low to get revenue. You gotta think and decide. Having a good knowledge of the area helps too.

Last edited:
First, he not a very talented rider, then he is trying to outrun the cops on a VTX, he's wearing a beanie lid and he's runin at night on a busy blvd. STU --- PID! If he aint dead yet they should castrate him, maybe take out some of his stupidity... ???

Back