Going crazy. Beeped at a dragonfly yesterday

84Ninja

Registered
I was cruising through the countryside yesterday. Normally, I swerve my head to avoid hitting insects because I don't like to kill anything (unless its trying to pierce my skin). So I see a big dragonfly ahead of me, about 40 yards away, and what do I do? I Beep at it. Takes me 2 seconds to realize what I did. Wtf was I thinking?? Would they even fly away if they could hear it? Ffs. Laughed about this under my helmet for about 10 minutes. Must be getting old..

I was cruising through the countryside yesterday. Normally, I swerve my head to avoid hitting insects because I don't like to kill anything (unless its trying to pierce my skin). So I see a big dragonfly ahead of me, about 40 yards away, and what do I do? I Beep at it. Takes me 2 seconds to realize what I did. Wtf was I thinking?? Would they even fly away if they could hear it? Ffs. Laughed about this under my helmet for about 10 minutes. Must be getting old..

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

If you've ridden for more than a year you've probably experienced the 'zombie' ride....just zoned out, enjoying the ride until something jolts you back to reality.....I've been there too many times to remember.

It's probably age though! :whistle:

Ah, you don't ride very fast, do you?

Sign of old age.:rofl: J/K

Phew, that makes me feel better. I am guilty of using the turnsignal on a tight sweeper as well. :cookoo:

Phew, that makes me feel better. I am guilty of using the turnsignal on a tight sweeper as well. :cookoo:

The first one made me smile but at this one in and too and its a great laugh.

Reminds me of a ride last summer when i saw a big ol bug coming at me and I didnt move and it splatted on my visor right between my eyes and I remember focusing in on the remaining bug matter and saying "of that must have sucked" as if it could hear and as if it were alive anymore

The first one made me smile but at this one in and too and its a great laugh.

Reminds me of a ride last summer when i saw a big ol bug coming at me and I didnt move and it splatted on my visor right between my eyes and I remember focusing in on the remaining bug matter and saying "of that must have sucked" as if it could hear and as if it were alive anymore

You know what the last thing to go through thats bugs mind was don't you.

His a$$........:rofl:

"I see a big dragonfly ahead of me, about 40 yards away, and what do I do? I Beep at it."

:goodboy: its ok go take some medication....... LOL! Just messing with ya my friend I am 39 and have caught myself driving down the road with the turn signal on for miles LOL!!

Back