Rubber needs a good hump...

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
need one or two good humps....I'm free Friday night , and Saturday too ....

There , that should take care of the jokesters....but I doubt it .

Need a good UNCUT hump , but will consider a cut one after veiwing a couple of pictures of the mod .

If any of you good people have 1 , know of 1 , please inform the ol' bastid right away .

A good hump can be hard to find sometimes....hehehehe

Hav a good 1.....RSD.

smile.gif

Rubb, do ya have a trade in mind? or are ya looking fer just a hump to have?

hey Pacman....how ya doin' Bro

I've got one I'm going to paint within the next 2 weeks.

I'd like a second with the cut mod aswell .

But more importanly I need one too send to a friend .

Hav a good 1....RSD.

I was gonna say, my 135lb. labrador retriever would love to hump ya for free!  But, then I realized that you might get turned on...
tounge.gif

So, onto your true meaning:  Sorry bro...  I can't help ya.

But, I will keep my eyes open!

<!--EDIT|The Oracle
Reason for Edit: "sex and such"|1078454932 -->

Man you are killing me I have a Yellow lab thatwould give you a good hump I think its uncut but no way am I checkin LMAO. I know a place in Montreal you can pay for a good hump

Man you are killing me I have a Yellow lab thatwould give you a good hump I think its uncut but no way am I checkin LMAO. I know a place in Montreal you can pay for a good hump
i knew it would bring out the perverts....

Listen you mutha fu.....

Get back in the closet....and find me a hump....

ONE MADE OF PLASTIC.....o shid , here we go again...

lemme guess....the whole rubber doll thing.....

RSD - Sorry dude, if you need uncut.. I was circumcised when I was a baby. Cant help you… (a little on the kinky side huh? anyway) plus well, your not the right sex.. but I am sure someone uncut will come along….

Oh wait.. Busa hump….. never mind….

Seriously.. I have only had my Busa 5 months, still collecting parts as I go.. wish I could help out.. but the one hump I got I need, I ride with it on most of the time to keep unwanted people asking for rides...

"ooh Im sorry, I have my hump on the bike, I forgot to put the seat on, I guess I cant take you for a ride.. gee bummer"

I will keep my eyes open though, I have a really good motorycle salavge yard near by, if I get a chance this weekend I will see if I can stop by and see if they have anything

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1078464730 -->

if ya find one that ya want to swap with a cut one, let me know. Only thing is, I'm about 14 hours away from ya, so shipping might take a little bit longer...

RSD - Sorry dude, if you need uncut.. I was circumcised when I was a baby. Cant help you… (a little on the kinky side huh? anyway) plus well, your not the right sex.. but I am sure someone uncut will come along….

Oh wait.. Busa hump….. never mind….
Good one dood.....'course now you have awoken the beast that lives within' Rubber . So, you must now be punished... with a new site nick-name....
I like....TrasherTalks

jump9.gif
kiddin' hav a good 1....RSD.

hey Pacman....how ya doin' Bro

I've got one I'm going to paint within the next 2 weeks.

I'd like a second with the cut mod aswell .

But more importanly I need one too send to a friend .

Hav a good 1....RSD.
I didn't even see this quote.......send one to me and I'm gonna clobber ya......I told ya......ME NO NEED ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now lay off er else.
mad.gif
 it's all  
cool.gif
 dude.

<!--EDIT|monsterspeedfreak
Reason for Edit: None given...|1078535581 -->

Back